Quickbooks already has a company file open
This happens when you exit quickbooks by simply hitting the close button on the top right corner of the window. If you don’t want to face these kinds of errors in the future then check out for the correct way to close the quickbooks session:
In quickbooks menu head over to close all the applications, Like:
Quickbooks windows > Close all.
Now when you see that no company is further open then you can head over and shut down the program.
If you want us to assist you with Quickbooks that get our help at Quickbooks proadvisor tech support phone number at Chat now
- Error 1911. What it means in quickbooks pro and quickbooks online?
- How to fix error code 324 or 106 on QuickBooks?
- Convert Epicor to QuickBooks files?
- How to add late fees in quickbooks pro 2016
- Wix QuickBooks Integration
- How to Recover Deleted Transaction in QuickBooks
- How to Add Old Expenses Already Paid into QuickBooks
- What is progress invoicing in QuickBooks: A Definitive Guide?
- Best Printer for Quickbooks Enterprise & Online 2015, 2016 Checks
- How to fix intuit QuickBooks file sync manager?