Quickbooks already has a company file open
This happens when you exit quickbooks by simply hitting the close button on the top right corner of the window. If you don’t want to face these kinds of errors in the future then check out for the correct way to close the quickbooks session:
In quickbooks menu head over to close all the applications, Like:
Quickbooks windows > Close all.
Now when you see that no company is further open then you can head over and shut down the program.
If you want us to assist you with Quickbooks that get our help at Quickbooks proadvisor tech support phone number at Chat now
- QuickBooks Connection Has Been Lost
- Unable to Email Invoices from Quickbooks
- Olsu1013: I get this error while setting up online banking. How to get rid of it?
- QuickBooks Error 6150
- Error Initializing QBPOS Application Log. Fix your error with these simple steps.
- QuickBooks Won’t Export to Excel
- QuickBooks Error 1935
- QuickBooks Unable To Commit File Write Operation to Disk
- Start a new company in quickbooks. "Something has gone wrong"
- QuickBooks Error 2107