Quickbooks already has a company file open
This happens when you exit quickbooks by simply hitting the close button on the top right corner of the window. If you don’t want to face these kinds of errors in the future then check out for the correct way to close the quickbooks session:
In quickbooks menu head over to close all the applications, Like:
Quickbooks windows > Close all.
Now when you see that no company is further open then you can head over and shut down the program.
If you want us to assist you with Quickbooks that get our help at Quickbooks proadvisor tech support phone number at Chat now
- Create Purchase Orders in QuickBooks
- Delete an Employee in QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Support in Jamaica
- Reset Quickbooks Password: Quickbooks admin password not working
- Convert and Migrate the files of Timberline to QuickBooks
- Cash on hand accounting within quickbooks online 2015 and 2016
- QuickBooks Error 15222
- QuickBooks for Mac 2018
- Sales receipt vs invoice. How they differ within quickbooks online 2016
- Not able to print Checks in QuickBooks Need Support