One of the common issues that users face is the user not being able to create PDF or send forms. This issue mostly occurs when you update your windows and some other Microsoft XPS report widget is appending in the framework or there is incorrect setting of the email.
The form is not sent because your QuickBooks Software is not able to create the required PDF files.
- 1 Reasons QuickBooks is not able to Create PDF
- 2 How to Resolve QuickBooks Cannot Send Forms or Create Pdfs?
Reasons QuickBooks is not able to Create PDF
- There is no PDF file component due to the improper installation of PDF converter.
- Freezing of QuickBooks during the reconciliation of accounts.
- The print driver host is not operating for the 32-bit application.
- Error -41, -30, in PDF converter activation.
How to Resolve QuickBooks Cannot Send Forms or Create Pdfs?
There are various methods that can be used for resolving this issue some of them are mentioned below:
1. Method One: You have to use the QuickBooks PDF and the Print repair tool.
- First of all, download the QuickBooks repair tool software and run it.
- Once the tool is successfully installed you need to start with the files with .pdf extension that were creating issues.
- After that, attempt to reboot the system and check if the error still persists. If it does, then you need to reset the permissions for the temp folder. To check for the folder permission, follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, you need to open your run dialog box by simply pressing the window plus R key.
- Enter %TEMP% command on the run box and press the enter key.
- Next select the properties option by right clicking anywhere inside the temp folder.
- After that tap on the security tab and make sure that the full control is granted to the groups and users that are displayed in the security tab.
- At last you should again try to save the pdf with QuickBooks once you have followed all the steps provided.
- For all the issues that are related to email or save as PDF, you should check whether you are able to print to the XPS document writer or not as QuickBooks utilizes the XPS document writer for saving as pdf.
- Firstly, you need to switch to your Notepad and type in anything you want.
- Then navigate to the file menu and select the Print option.
- Next select XPS Document Writer and tap on the print button.
- After that you need to select the desktop option from save as dialog box window.
- Now go to the desktop and check whether you are able to see the XPS document that was printed by you from the notepad.
2. Method Two: Preparing new template for the form
- Open your QuickBooks software.
- Then you need to prepare a new template for the form you are using.
- After that do the alterations according to the transaction and at last generate your .pdf.
3. Method Three: Reinstalling XPS Document Writer for Windows 7
- Firstly, go to the start menu and select the printer and devices option.
- Then locate the Microsoft XPS Document Writer and by right clicking on it choose the remove device option.
- Next tap on the yes button to make the confirmation.
- Now go to the toolbar and tap on the add a printer option.
- Then choose the add local printer option.
- After that select the XPS port and tap on the Next button.
- Navigate to the Manufacture list and select the Microsoft group, from there click on the Microsoft XPS Document Writer.
- Further choose the replace current driver option and tap on the next button.
4. Method Four: You can also do the installation or repair of MSXML 6.0.
To Perform This Action, Please follow This Post….
Issues Faced by the Users
- The user is not able to email from QuickBooks.
- The user is not able to attach and send the invoices if they attach the pdf invoice.
- QuickBooks is not able to save the form as pdf file.
Need Professional Help?
If the above steps are not able to resolve your issues, then you can contact our SMB QuickBooks Technical Support team. Our SMB QuickBooks tech support team is accessible 24*7. Call our QuickBooks Helpline smbaccountants.com for quick and swift responses.
- Record Sale of Fixed Asset in Quickbooks
- Choose Right Network to Host QuickBooks Enterprise Desktop Version
- How to Best Promote TSheets and QuickBooks Integration
- QuickBooks 2019 Support Phone Number
- How to see quickbooks hidden files in windows 8, 7 and 10
- How to Customize Quickbooks Home Screen?
- Import qbw file to QuickBooks Online
- How to Fix Error Codes: (-1, 0) in QuickBooks
- How to enter Historical Transactions in Quickbooks?
- QuickBooks Make Deposits & Receive Payments