How to change default invoice template in quickbooks
- You need to first sign in to your quickbooks account.
- Click on the list icon in the quickbooks menu bar and select the Templates button.
- This will open up all the templates be it sales receipts or sales order or a simple invoice template.
- Make a selection on the invoice that you want to make as default.
- Click on “Make Template Active”
- Now you will be all set and done. Click Save and make an exit.
If you still are facing problems in your quickbooks data and are unable to change default invoice template in quickbooks then you give us a call. You can get in touch with us at ?smbaccountants.com and get all your queries sorted.
- How to open dlm files within quickbooks, be it quickbooks pro, desktop or enterprise.
- How to Open .dlm.exe File in QuickBooks
- Work orders in quickbooks online, pro and enterprise 2015 and 2016
- How to record payroll journal entries in QuickBooks?
- Invoice Batch Sequence: How to use it in quickbooks desktop 2017
- Vendor in QuickBooks
- How to delete unbilled expenses in QuickBooks
- How to Set up 401k in QuickBooks?
- Receive Inventory in QuickBooks
- Delete a Deposit in QuickBooks