How to change default invoice template in quickbooks
- You need to first sign in to your quickbooks account.
- Click on the list icon in the quickbooks menu bar and select the Templates button.
- This will open up all the templates be it sales receipts or sales order or a simple invoice template.
- Make a selection on the invoice that you want to make as default.
- Click on “Make Template Active”
- Now you will be all set and done. Click Save and make an exit.
If you still are facing problems in your quickbooks data and are unable to change default invoice template in quickbooks then you give us a call. You can get in touch with us at ?smbaccountants.com and get all your queries sorted.
- Delete QuickBooks Company and Start Over?
- QuickBooks Layout Designer
- How to Set up 401k in QuickBooks?
- QuickBooks cash basis: How do i change from accrual to cash basis in quickbooks
- How to Pay Bills with Credit Cards in QuickBooks
- Record Vendor Rebate in QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Unable to Retrieve Connected Files and Logged in user list
- How to download bank statements into QuickBooks and connect them.
- Quickbooks Unable to Register? – [Solved]
- Create Progress Invoicing in QuickBooks for Long Job