Which is the best Scanner?
We at our own facility are using Fujitsu scanner and it is working fine for us.
How to use Quickbooks document scanner?
- Login to your quickbooks accounts and open the company file. Now navigate to the Documents icon and click on the doc center.
- Now you will be able to see “Scan a Documents” tab, click it and select the appropriate profile and hit select.
- Now you will be prompted to setup your scanner. Thus here hit the Scanner Setup Wizard, to create a setup.
- If you are already connected with the scanner then you will now be able to see your Scanner in the list. Check mark it and this scanner will now be used by default within quickbooks.
- If you don’t find your scanner listed then click Yes > Next and the display window will take you to download your scanner.
- Now quickbooks would want o verify if the scanner is working or not. For this you would have to perform a test. Navigate like: Normal mode > Perform test > Click Next.
- Now this will test your scanner. It is more likely that you would have to perform a test 3 or 4 times. This is required to have it function properly.
- You will be able to see your results where it say: “Your scanner document here.”
- If you are not satisfied then you will be able to perform a new test, for that hit click Next.
- Once all is tested, you will be able to now use scanner within Quickbooks.
Need Professional Help?
- How to Zero Out Payroll Liabilities in QuickBooks?
- Make an Accountant’s Copy in Quickbooks
- How to Retrieve Quickbooks License Number?
- Change font in Quickbooks Pro,Desktop and Online
- Enter Inventory Purchases in QuickBooks
- Add a General Ledger Account in QuickBooks
- Change Quantity on Hand in QuickBooks
- How to Add Old Expenses Already Paid into QuickBooks
- Cash disbursement report quickbooks: How can you print that in quickbooks 2016
- Enter Payroll in QuickBooks Manually