If you have recently encountered the strange QuickBooks Error Code 3371 – “QuickBooks could not initialize license properties.”The error may appear may be due to a missing or damaged file displaying a status code of 11118. The error occurs when registering or opening QuickBooks software.Show More
You can mark certain unusual while opening your company file in Quick Books. You are restricted to approach the company files. The attempts to resolve the issue like repairing the installation fail, and you get prompts for a mysterious html file.
QuickBooks Error 3371 status code 11118 is an error which hits the system when the software is unable to read the license data. The major cause for this error to pop up is that the company files in the software are either damaged or missing.
QuickBooks is one of the most widely used software in the world; however, there are errors which pop up because of several unstable issues in the software. In case you’re unable to sync license data in QuickBooks, you can learn it quite easily.
In this piece we will describe the QuickBooks Error 3371 status code 11118 and will tell you the causes and solution towards this issue. You can go through the written information and get all your queries fulfilled.Show Less
- 1 Causes of QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118
- 2 Problems Caused by The QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118
- 3 Ways of Fixing QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118
- 4 FAQs
Causes of QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118
- Data license did not load when QuickBooks was installed
- There are certain files which are damaged or missing
- QuickBooks license has been used for over three years and now is not being able to read by the software
- QuickBooks run command is damaged or missing
Problems Caused by The QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118
- Crash com error in your QuickBooks desktop account
- You can also loss the QuickBooks data file connection
- Your QuickBooks software stopped working
- Windows update is failed in between or not completed properly
- Issues in performance of QB
- Some security software blocks the working of your QuickBooks account.
Ways of Fixing QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118
1. Method One: Re-register The Product
- In the windows start option select run
- In the empty run field type C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8
- As soon as you submit the command you will be headed to the following path
- Right select the ecml file and then press delete.
- Shut down all the programs
- Now again run the software and re register the product
- Once this is done all the issues will be resolved for error 3371
2. Method Two: Uninstall & Reinstall The Quickbooks
- Select the windows start button on the desktop
- In the all programs menu select Windows updates
- Check for the available updates in the menu
- Once you find the all the latest upgrades, update the windows
- Uninstall and then reinstall the QuickBooks software
- The issue will be resolved
3. Method Three: Rename The File C: ProgramDataIntuitEntitlementClientv*
a). For the Windows 7 and above users
- You have to open the File Explorer
- Then enter the path C: ProgramDataIntuitEntitlementClientv*
- Now rename the file of entitlement
- After that when you start the QuickBooks program
- It creates the new file automatically
- If you are not able to see the program data folder then do these steps:-
- Firstly follow the path
- Click on the system then click on the Organize
- Now select the folder then click on the Search options
- Select the option Hidden files and folder so that you are able to see them if there are any
- In the end, open QuickBooks and check for the issue.
b). For Windows XP users
- Firstly, open the RUN window
- In the RUN window, you have to enter the path to find the file of entitlement DataStore.ecml
- The path is C:Documents and Settings AllUsers Application DataIntuitEntitlement Clientv2
- Then click on the OK button after entering the path
- A window opens up according to the path
- In this, you have to rename the file that is entitlement DataStore.ecml.
4. Method Four: Install Windows Update
- You have to install the Windows update
- To install you have to firstly download the latest update
- In Start menu go to the All programs and then click on the Windows Update
- Click on the Start menu button and then select Settings
- In Settings, go to the Update and security
- After that, click on the Windows Update option to check for the updates
- Click on the option Check for updates
- If the update is available then do install it in your system.
QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118 can be resolved by the ways which has been provided above. There are short and to the point solution for the error which has been used and will resolve the issue.
Need Professional Help?
However, in case you find any concern with the solution or you have any query with the QuickBooks software, you can contact QuickBooks customer support team smbaccountants.com and get assisted from the specialists of the domain. They are highly experienced QuickBooks professionals who are available 24/7 to assist you with the best in class software. Other related error are Quickbooks error 3371 status code 11104.
What are the important things that we have to take care of?
If you have the Windows update but have not done yet then the download or installation of the QuickBooks can be damaged or failed in between. So take care that you first update your Windows and then update the software.
What are more reasons that also cause the error in QuickBooks?
💠 Some files, folder or components may be missing like
(a) MSXML component damaged
(b) QBregistration.dat file
💠 If you open the file without saving the file you have before it then you can face this error. so save the file that is opened already in the program.
What are the other error messages that show when you get QuickBooks error 3371?
1. Could not initialize license properties. Error 3371, status code – 11118 QuickBooks could not load the license data. This is caused because of damaged or missing files.
2. Could not initialize license properties. Error 3371: QuickBooks won’t load the data of license. This is because of the damaged or missing files of QuickBooks.
3. Could not initialize license properties. Error: 3371, status code -1 QuickBooks is not able to load the license data. This happens when the files are missing or damaged.
- How to Set Up Beginning Balances in QuickBooks
- QuickBooks is Unable to Complete this Operation and Needs to Restart
- Quickbooks Error Unable to Open Company File
- How to Resolve Quickbooks Error 80029c4a
- How To Find And Erase An Audit Trail In QuickBooks?
- How to Delete Payment From Deposit in Quickbooks
- QuickBooks Canada Customer Support Phone Number
- QuickBooks ND File error: What is it within quickbooks desktop and enterprise
- Unable to Restore QuickBooks backup file
- QuickBooks Sync Manager Error Support