- 1 What is Quickbooks Error 6129 & How to Fix It?
- 2 Causes of Quickbooks Error 6129
- 3 How to Resolve Quickbooks error 6129
- 4 FAQ
What is Quickbooks Error 6129 & How to Fix It?
In Quickbooks there are several errors which can be found due to a inappropriate functions or mistakes by the user. Error 6129 is one of the errors in Quickbooks which makes the user stops working on Quickbooks.
If error 6129 is appearing in Quickbooks you will not be able to work on the quickbooks as this kind of error stops quickbooks working so to fix error 6129 there are some accounts and service settings through which the error would be resolved with few steps of order.
There is a service window which you can access when you are facing error 6129 in Quickbooks. So you need to select the services .msc there and after selecting this option press enter button. It will give you different services that are running select the one with the name Quickbooks 24 and qbfc monitor and the services should be restarted so that the automatic start option enables in Quickbooks.
You can also set some of the permissions to the folder by which the data server manager of Quickbooks will analyse the error and scan the point where some thing is wrong. If you change the name of the server also might remove the error so in the new renamed server the shared folder will have a file or .qbw file which will be another company file and then select multi-user to the new log screen.
These kind of errors like 6129 error will frustrate the user in a multi-user mode also because the error resolution is not quick but if the right steps are taken to remove this error. Error 6129 can get rid off by the Quickbooks restart or creating a new log for the same account.
In Quickbooks many error tends to happen just because while creating the account or using with the other users can occur. Not to be worried about Quickbooks error 6129 has the solution as listed above in details.
The message that is displayed when you encounter this error is Database connection confirmation failure Error code: -6129, 0.there could be n number of reasons for any error to occur but here we will discuss the root cause and fixes of this error.
Causes of Quickbooks Error 6129
- The one reason could be the corrupted files of the network data.
- Another reason could be the server and the domain of client machine mismatch.
- At times this error is also caused when you install the new version of QuickBooks and use it, as most of the times the new updated versions have some of the features that does not allow the proper access of files from the previous version etc.
- Make sure the antivirus are not open on your system whenever you create a new file as antivirus does not allow the unauthorized access or inappropriate data from the outer source to be stored in the system.
How to Resolve Quickbooks error 6129
To resolve quickbooks error code 6129, You need to follow mentioned below steps carefully:
Total Time: 3 minutes
Firstly log in as the window administrator.
Then start with renaming the .ND file, this you can simply do by right clicking on the file and selecting the rename option.
After that create a new folder in a different location and copy the company files there, you need to copy only the .QBW files.
Once you are done with it, restart your system and ensure that you restart it in a safe mode.
After that ensure that all your systems are on same network so that you can avoid any discrepancy.
Need Professional Help?
If still you are facing problem in using QuickBooks or any other issues related to QuickBooks you can contact our QuickBooks Technical Expert Team they are available 24*7 at your service and will give you the best possible solution. Our QuickBooks Support Solutions Team has extremely talented people with proficient knowledge and experience. Our Customer Support Team ensures that they satisfy our customer so the customers can rely on us whenever they want.
What does QuickBooks Error 6129 mean?
This error is one of the most common error issues that appear while doing the verification of the database connection failure or when a user tries to open the company files. This issue also happens due to network connectivity. Due to improper internet connectivity, the user has to find the system or server that holds the file.
What is the best method to resolve the QuickBooks Error 6129?
One of the best and easy ways to resolve this error is to restart your system in the Safe mode or you can rename the.ND files. To avoid these errors, the user is required to copy the company file to another location or must be sure All computers are in the same domain.
What are the reasons behind the QuickBooks Error 6129?
This error usually happens when the database connection fails or when the user is unable to open the company file. Before trying to open the company file, the user has to check and verify all network connections, it will prevent you from any more loss. Before trying to resolve this error, make sure you create a backup file.
- Fix Quickbooks Appcrash-QBW32.exe Error Support
- QuickBooks Windows Error ‘The File Exists’
- Quickbooks Unable to Initialize Headers
- QuickBooks Error 103
- QuickBooks error 11949 DBISAM engine SQL Parsing Error
- QuickBooks Error Code 1334
- Windows 10 Error 12007 on QuickBooks
- Quickbooks Error Unable to Open Company File
- How to Resolve Quickbooks Error 80029c4a
- Quickbooks Pro Could Not Load The License Data