QuickBooks error the file you specified cannot be opened with windows 10 at login?
Customer Issue: I am QuickBooks Pro 2016 user and while I am trying to open Quickbooks it gives me the error message. “Warning: This file is read only file and is used by another process or program”.
What should I do to get rid of this warning is that something seriously wrong with my QuickBooks accounting software.
Steps to Resolve QuickBooks error the file you specified cannot be opened
- Open Task Manager and close QuickBooks from task manager.
- Close all the QuickBooks Processes.
- Right click on QuickBooks Icon.
- Select run as Administrator.
Open the Company file it should be working fine
Need Experts Help?
We can help you with quickbooks error the file you specified cannot be opened all you have to Do is to give us a call at smbaccountants.com and we should able to provide support.
- QuickBooks File In Use Error
- QuickBooks Error 1723
- Syncing Issues in QuickBooks with POS
- Quickbooks Communication Error
- QuickBooks Cannot Send Forms or Create PDFs
- Quickbooks Has Stopped Working Error
- QuickBooks Error 15222
- Unable to Condense QuickBooks File and Update error
- QuickBooks Unable to Connect to live community
- No Version of QuickBooks was Found to Update