- 1 What are Quickbooks Error H101, H202, H303, or H505 & How to Fix Them?
- 2 Causes of Errors H101, H202, H303 or H505 in QuickBooks
- 3 Solutions of Errors H101, H202, H303 or H505 in QuickBooks
What are Quickbooks Error H101, H202, H303, or H505 & How to Fix Them?
Errors H101, H202, H303 or H505 in QuickBooks are most commonly the company files location errors which do not allow the host computer to connect to the company file or there has to be external installation setup required to connect to the company file.
In this piece we will describe the causes for the errors H101, H202 Error MultiUser Mode Quickbooks, H303 or H505 in QuickBooks and the resolution towards these issues. You can go through the article and understand the solutions.
Causes of Errors H101, H202, H303 or H505 in QuickBooks
- The settings to host QuickBooks server is incorrect and so the configurations needs to be improved accordingly
- The firewall settings for QuickBooks are not set properly. There are communications which fail while making an inbound or outbound attempt
- The host computer is not able to send the IP address to the ongoing system. Here the database server manager in QuickBooks has recovered wrong IP
- The settings in the domain name server is incorrect
- The QuickBooks database services are not started in QuickBooks which should otherwise be started automatically
Solutions of Errors H101, H202, H303 or H505 in QuickBooks
There are various different solutions of these H series errors in Quickbooks, Which are mentioned below:
1. Solution One: Use QuickBooks File Doctor
- Download QuickBooks File Doctor which is tool designed by Intuit to manage and resolve all the file errors with QuickBooks.
- This component also enables to restore setting according to the QuickBooks software and solves multi user errors.
2. Solution Two: Confirm The Hosting Settings
- In all the systems open the QuickBooks home page
- Select file and then select utilities
- Look for Host multi user access in all the workstations simultaneously (It means that the system is not hosting the software file).
- In case you see Stop multi user access then click the tab
- Repeat the steps for all the systems
3. Solution Three: Configure Firewall by Selecting Network Ports
- In the firewall settings make connection window
- Right select the outbound files and tap new rules
- Click ports
- Select next
- In the local ports box select TCP
- Tap Next
- Select allow the connection
- Tap next
- Enter characters in the name field
- Tap finish
- The above steps are similar for the inbound rules
- You can now open QuickBooks in multiuser mode
- Also Check if you have remove Quickbooks from your Firewall(firewall blocking Quickbooks)
QuickBooks is an advanced technology accounting software which allows the business to grow with higher productivity and efficiency. However, there are errors which prompt while working on the software. To resolve errors H101, H202, H303 or H505 in QuickBooks you can follow the above procedures.
Need Professional Help?
- QuickBooks Log Error 4
- QuickBooks Error Code 15270
- QuickBooks FCS service is disabled: How to resolve this error.
- Unable to Email Invoices from Quickbooks
- QuickBooks Error Code 1311
- Quickbooks error 3371 status code 11104
- QuickBooks Error 6150
- Quickbooks Was Unable to Decrypt The File with The Password
- Quickbooks Has Stopped Working Error in 2014, 2015, 2016
- QuickBooks Error 6177