- 1 What is QuickBooks Error H303 & How to Fix It?
- 2 Why Does QuickBooks Error H303 Error Occur?
- 3 How to Troubleshoot the QuickBooks Error H303?
What is QuickBooks Error H303 & How to Fix It?
QuickBooks Error Code H303, shares a common reason of its occurrence with Error Code 505, H202 and H101. It usually occurs when the user is trying to open company file or try to develop connection with the company file.
QuickBooks Error Code H303 states that your computer contains a company file and it needs additional configuration for that company file (s). The main reason that QuickBooks Error Code H303 is shared with other errors is when you try to access the company file that is located on the other computer. Additional installation is required to access that company file.
Why Does QuickBooks Error H303 Error Occur?
- Wrong or Damaged .ND file.
- Settings of Hosting Configuration.
- Firewall/antivirus blocking company file’s communication process.
- System Network – Improper and disrupted.
How to Troubleshoot the QuickBooks Error H303?
There are basically, three Solutions to troubleshoot the error, but the issue contains certain technical and functional points which needs to be handled very carefully.
1. Solution One: QuickBooks Hosting Settings Should Be Verified
- Open QuickBooks with Multiuser Configuration.
- Once files from both the computers are selected, follow these steps
- Select Utilities –> click on Stop Hosting Multi User Configuration.
- On your computer, turn on the hosting, go to File-> open Utilities -> go to Host Multi User Configuration.
- Now, restart QuickBooks.
2. Solution Two: To Make Changes in Location of QuickBooks Folder
Once you create hosting in the computer, give accessibility permission to the company file. Follow the instructions that pops up on the screen
- In the new folder, copy .qbw file.
- Now, open company file in multiuser mode.
3. Solution Three: To make changes in Firewall Settings
- In your computer, navigate to Control panel
- In the Control Panel, open firewall settings
- In the firewall settings, click on Allow a Program through Firewall.
- Now, select ‘Add Program’,select ‘QuickBooks 20xx’ to the list. “20xx” is the version of the QuickBooks that you are using.
- To see if the changes are successfully made or not, restart your system.
Follow any of the solution procedure according to the cause of the error that has occurred. Once you follow any of the solution methods, your error will be resolved. If the error still persists in your software, you are in need to a technical support. Here we are to provide you all the support related to QuickBooks Error H303 or any other error like Qucikbooks Error H101, H202, H303, H505.
Need Professional Help?
Our Website contains detailed and precise information on QuickBooks, errors with respective solution, download etc. You can avail Live Chat support feature from our Website to get instantaneous result or get in touch with us via Toll-Free Number Chat now.
- Barcode scanner for quickbooks advanced inventory
- How to Import Excel Journal Entries into QuickBooks? [Solved]
- Dynamics CRM and QuickBooks Integration
- QuickBooks Unable to Retrieve Connected Files and Logged in user list
- Change Language in Quickbooks
- Conversion/Migration process from SAP business one to QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Inventory Asset Account Problems
- Migrate/convert from Sage 100 to QuickBooks
- QuickBooks South Africa Support Phone Number
- Features of QuickBooks Enterprise Contractor 2018