Steps to follow if you QuickBooks can’t open files
Are you getting specific error code?
Follow the instruction for the error Fix the error code.
If the file is on a specific server or hard drive may be that local machine is not connected that drive or server machine.
Try to get file locally on system where you are working not on server.
If same pursue than you have to check with the data recovery team.
If the file is opening locally go to server pc and check if the file is added and scanned on QuickBooks data base server manager.
If not then this is one of the reason why you are not able to access the file.
Folder which contains the company file should have complete access for all other users who are going to use QuickBooks company file including QuickBooksDB 24.
Other issues which might occur are.
- How to fix intuit QuickBooks file sync manager?
- QuickBooks Error 1603
- Quickbooks Pro Could Not Load The License Data
- QuickBooks Error Code 503
- Why is Journal Entry Not Showing in Sales in QuickBooks?
- Fix Quickbooks Appcrash-QBW32.exe Error Support
- QuickBooks Unrecoverable Errors
- QuickBooks Error PS032, PS077 or PS034 When Downloading Payroll Updates in QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Error 15311
- QuickBooks Payroll Update Errors