Steps to follow if you QuickBooks can’t open files
Are you getting specific error code?
Follow the instruction for the error Fix the error code.
If the file is on a specific server or hard drive may be that local machine is not connected that drive or server machine.
Try to get file locally on system where you are working not on server.
If same pursue than you have to check with the data recovery team.
If the file is opening locally go to server pc and check if the file is added and scanned on QuickBooks data base server manager.
If not then this is one of the reason why you are not able to access the file.
Folder which contains the company file should have complete access for all other users who are going to use QuickBooks company file including QuickBooksDB 24.
Other issues which might occur are.
- Print bill payment stub quickbooks online 2013 to 2016
- Release 3, 4 & 5 for QuickBooks 2019 Now Available
- Conversion of QuickBooks Canada to QuickBooks US/UK
- Pay Multiple Invoices with One Check QuickBooks
- ‘QuickBooks Asking to Rebuild Data Continuously’ Error
- Discount account Quickbooks pro 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016
- Enter Donations and Grants in QuickBooks
- Enter Inventory Purchases in QuickBooks
- Create Financial Statement in QuickBooks
- Quickbooks Online Payment integration