Steps to follow if you QuickBooks can’t open files
Are you getting specific error code?
Follow the instruction for the error Fix the error code.
If the file is on a specific server or hard drive may be that local machine is not connected that drive or server machine.
Try to get file locally on system where you are working not on server.
If same pursue than you have to check with the data recovery team.
If the file is opening locally go to server pc and check if the file is added and scanned on QuickBooks data base server manager.
If not then this is one of the reason why you are not able to access the file.
Folder which contains the company file should have complete access for all other users who are going to use QuickBooks company file including QuickBooksDB 24.
Other issues which might occur are.
- Quickbooks Error 15215 while Installing Updates
- Quickbooks Webconnect Branding Error
- Quickbooks already has a company file open
- Qbdbmgrn not running on this computer for quickbooks online, pro or enterprise
- “Something went wrong” while Login to QuickBooks Online
- QuickBooks Unable to Connect to live community
- QuickBooks Windows Error ‘The File Exists’
- Unable to Restore QuickBooks backup file
- QuickBooks Search Not Working
- QuickBooks Won’t Open In Windows