Quickbooks File Hosting
Quickbooks hosting means when the computer saves company file on your personal computer but you also want that your file can be seen by the other people so with the help hosting you can access it on other computers so that one particular thing can be seen by everyone.
After reading all the above things you might can think that how you can accessed company file for doing these things you just have to follow the three steps for doing it:
- It requires windows file permission before proceeding further and then according to your needs you just have to modify it.
- With the help of database server without any tension you can easily open your company file.
- Then at the last you have to login as a Quickbooks user.
The Quickbooks Cloud Hosting program gives access to the user to have licensed copies of QuickBooks Desktop to be installed on the server. This provides authorized access through remote facility. All you need is internet accessibility on a virtual desktop with the help of web browser and secure connection.
Intuit has made special provisions to authorize such hosting companies so that authorized applications can be delivered to manage services to those customers who have purchased licensed QuickBooks products for the use.
1. Access from Anywhere at Any Point of Time
- Facility of remote access QuickBooks Desktop version with provision of just a web browser.
- Get your QuickBooks connected over multiple location.
- Your data file can easily be updated in one go.
2. Protect Your Business
- It takes your business automatically.
- Connections via Password-protected mode.
- You can easily prevent data-loss with off-site storage.
3. Save on Technology Hassles
- Low computer IT costs saves your money.
- Hosting system maintains a network for you.
- Desktop application updates may give technology headaches.
Need Professional Help?
Our assistance channels are available to you to provide you all supportive and convenient service at all time without any delay. Our Support service is available via our Quickbooks Technical Expert Toll-Free Number smb_accountants. We have also featured our E-mail Support. If you send us email on our support team and you will get revert on mail. You can have Live Chat Support with our Technical Support Team.
- How to record a write off while working with Quickbooks premier
- Discount account Quickbooks pro 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016
- “Something went wrong” while Login to QuickBooks Online
- Find QuickBooks Version by Product Number
- Quickbooks Enterprise 2017 cloud version login Issue
- Quickbooks Online Payment integration
- Error #1722 while installing Windows 2010
- QUICKBOOKS UNABLE TO INITIALIZE REQUESTED COMMUNICATION LINKS
- Set Up & Use of Quickbooks Direct Connect
- How To Adjust Payroll Liabilities In Quickbooks