- 1 Quickbooks for education site license
- 2 What is the QuickBooks Educational Program by Intuit?
- 3 What are the features and benefits of Education Site License?
- 4 What facilities are available through QuickBooks Educational program?
Quickbooks for education site license
Quickbooks is used as a education site for the students as well as for the trainers of quickbooks. They have different courses for different version of quickbooks. There is all together a different platform of quickbooks for students to learn. This helps the students to hand over all the technical as well as knowledge base level of quickbooks.
For the trainers or teachers the accountant edition of quickbooks is used so that they can teach online or manualy in complete manner. Education site is very useful for new people who are eager to learn quickbooks. This license gives the student to search and learn all the quickbooks matter in a trial software itself.
Quickbooks desktop is given to the students and to the teachers or educators online Quickbooks and pro-connect software is given for education site license.
What is the QuickBooks Educational Program by Intuit?
The objective of the QuickBooks Educational Program by Intuit (IEP) is to endorse low-cost tools and resources to all students and educators which allows them to integrate QuickBooks into their curricular activities.
What are the features and benefits of Education Site License?
To learn Pro Contact Tax Online or QuickBooks Online gives complete knowledge and advanced skills. Through this program
- Your students can how to maintain competitive edge with skills related to specific industry.
- Get real-time experience with fully engaged classroom lessons.
- Proper check on how accounting principles are all brought on one platform.
Complimentary software for all students
We have two learning platforms – tax course and entire accounting, we also have modules within the class. The students will have complete access on the software for free. All they have to do is to register to the Intuit Education program.
Access to educators and students on all complementary resources
Now, students can easily save time and prepare for classes with classroom exercises and lecture presentation.
What facilities are available through QuickBooks Educational program?
1. Student Workbook:
The Learning Guide by Intuit introduces QuickBooks to students. The guide comprises 15 lessons that illustrates step by step instruction to make your software easy to learn and use.
2. Instructor’s Resource Guide:
QuickBooks has 15 lessons in the classroom and all with step-by-step illustration of instructions. It combines instructor lectures for students. All the lesson includes a list of objectives for the students, handouts, other study materials and preparation material.
Here is a guidebook for you.
Need Professional Help?
You can have Live Chat or contact us on our Quickbooks Support Number at SMBaccountants.com with our Expert professionals for more information.
- Windows 10 Error 12007 on QuickBooks
- NetSuite to QuickBooks Conversion or Migration
- Error 1911. What it means in quickbooks pro and quickbooks online?
- QuickBooks Has Reached The Maximum Number of Unregistered Uses
- QuickBooks Cyber Monday sale is on!!!
- Thunking Spooler apis from 32 to 64 Process Has Stopped In QuickBooks
- Inactive inventory in QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Error 103
- Open QuickBooks On Linux
- QuickBooks Unable to Execute Registeration Helper