What is QuickBooks frozen & How to Fix it?
QuickBooks is the topmost software that will make your work as simple as possible, the time when it has come into market till the today date it has being always on the top.
But sometimes you might be aware of it that QuickBooks create some different types of errors and the one of the error is when ‘QuickBooks is frozen’.
Possible Solutions for QuickBooks Frozen
You can look below the various solutions that will surely going to help you in removing this frozen error:
Total Time: 5 minutes
Solution One: Run Reboot.bat
before opening QuickBooks just run reboot.bat.
Till the time when your QuickBooks is open just suppress your desktop.
Start the company file by pressing and holding alt key till the sign in window starts, then at last start QuickBooks after that run the QuickBooks as administrator.
Need Professional Help?
By following any of the above solution you will definitely able to solve all the error that you are facing. But if you still are facing any issues then you can get all the help from quickbooks technical support proadvisors.
- Syncing Issues in QuickBooks with POS
- QuickBooks Frozen after My Computer Has Gone to Sleep
- QuickBooks Printer not Activated Error Code 30
- QuickBooks Error Code 6130
- QuickBooks PS033 Error “Can’t read payroll setup files”
- Windows 10 Error 12007 on QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Error H303
- QuickBooks Error 15240
- QuickBooks Not Calculating Payroll Taxes
- QuickBooks error 11949 DBISAM engine SQL Parsing Error