Quickbooks Fund transfer form one bank to another
QuickBooks uses funds transfer from one bank to another in order to monitor the transactions and expenses. When quickbooks uses a bank for keeping the account in terms of paying the customers or employees or even vendors it has all kind of bank account related information in it. To handle a bank transfer QuickBooks uses charts of account and can be done by a check, journal entry, transfer or imported bank transaction.
How a bank transfer is Recorded:
- There is a transfer option in QuickBooks where you can select the bank details for example the funds transfer from the bank to the bank.Transfer amount is then entered with the date memo and save it.
- We can always write a check to the customers or to the vendors for the transfer of the funds .There is a option to go to transactions then add the transfer select the account number of another bank and click on recognized tab to match the transfer.
- Reconciliation is done once both the account information is missing so it is done when the payment is recorded on the credit card details.
You may also like:
How to upgrade quickbooks from 2016 to 2017.
- Set up Reminders in QuickBooks Enterprise
- How to apply a credit memo to an invoice in quickbooks online 2015 and 2016
- Downloading Quickbooks 2015
- Quickbooks Not Sending Invoices via Email
- Quickbooks Assign Class to Multiple Transactions
- Quickbooks Error Unable to Open Company File
- QuickBooks Has Reached The Maximum Number of Unregistered Uses
- How to Change Company Name in QuickBooks? – [Guide]
- Quickbooks_clean_install_tool.exe. Efficient Way of How to reinstall quickbooks using clean install.
- QuickBooks Server Linux: What are the system requirement for linux database.