Quickbooks Fund transfer form one bank to another
QuickBooks uses funds transfer from one bank to another in order to monitor the transactions and expenses. When quickbooks uses a bank for keeping the account in terms of paying the customers or employees or even vendors it has all kind of bank account related information in it. To handle a bank transfer QuickBooks uses charts of account and can be done by a check, journal entry, transfer or imported bank transaction.
How a bank transfer is Recorded:
- There is a transfer option in QuickBooks where you can select the bank details for example the funds transfer from the bank to the bank.Transfer amount is then entered with the date memo and save it.
- We can always write a check to the customers or to the vendors for the transfer of the funds .There is a option to go to transactions then add the transfer select the account number of another bank and click on recognized tab to match the transfer.
- Reconciliation is done once both the account information is missing so it is done when the payment is recorded on the credit card details.
You may also like:
How to upgrade quickbooks from 2016 to 2017.
- Make A Deposit in QuickBooks without An Invoice
- Open QuickBooks On Linux
- How to set fiscal year in quickbooks 2016
- Switching Banks on QuickBooks before running Payroll
- Record Sale of Fixed Asset in Quickbooks
- Quickbooks for Mac Multiple Users: Opening File in Multi User QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Cleanup Tool: How to Reinstall It in Quickbooks Enterprise 2015 and 2016
- Using Items in QuickBooks
- Edit Company Information In QuickBooks
- Create a Limited Liability Company