- 1 What is QuickBooks Log Error 4 & How to Fix It?
- 2 How to Fix QuickBooks Log Error 4
- 3 FAQ
What is QuickBooks Log Error 4 & How to Fix It?
QuickBooks is one of the most widely used accounting software in the business industry. However, there are errors which may not allow you to use the software significantly and also further annoy the consumer with the error generated.
In this piece we will describe the log error 4 in QuickBooks and also the resolution to the issue. In case you have any concerns with the below information, you can contact QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number.
When you install QuickBooks and then launch the integration manager. The event section in the windows has section which might interrupt you with event log 4 error. To resolve the error you can try QuickBooks Troubleshooting and in case it does not resolve your concerns, you can follow the steps below.
The foremost reason behind the log error 4 in QuickBooks is the .NET framework which is 4.0 SP can lead to this issue.
How to Fix QuickBooks Log Error 4
To resolve quickbooks log error log 4, You need to follow mentioned below steps:
Total Time: 12 minutes
In the Windows Start menu tap Run
In the empty field, type appwiz.cpl and enter
This will take you to the programs and features page or add or remove programs page
Find the .NET framework 4.0 in the system
You will need to press uninstall but make sure you highlight it before uninstalling
Reboot the workstation
On restarting the system, go to the windows start menu and tap run
Again type appwiz.cpl in the run field
This will again take you to the programs and features page or add or remove programs page
The left side of the screen would take you to add/remove programs. Tap it
The feature page in the windows appears on the screen
Once you enlarge the .NET framework, it will show up with the Microsoft .NET framework.
Confirm both the options and then press ok
The framework 3.5 for .NET will be downloaded and installed
Follow the ongoing prompts and then tap finish once everything is done
QuickBooks is a profound product but prone to errors. The QuickBooks log error 4 is the one which does not allow you to use the system and instead crashes the software.
Need Professional Help?
However, we have given the solution above which will enable you to fix log error 4. In case you have any concerns with the above solution, you can contact the QuickBooks customer support team and get assisted with the experts of the domain. They are highly knowledgeable QuickBooks professionals who would assist you 24/7 with the software concerns.
Get Experts Advice to Fix Your All Accounting & Bookkeeping Problems
What are the factors that cause you QuickBooks log error 4?
There are few factors that you have to check when you get QuickBooks log error code 4 in your desktop account. You have to identify your factor of the cause to apply the solution for fixing the error code.
The factors are:-
1. Windows registry having some issues
2. The QuickBooks Company File is corrupted or damaged
3. Installation of QuickBooks is partially or completely corrupted
4. There is a virus or malware attack that infects the files on your computer.
What are the error messages shown on the screen when a user encounters QuickBooks log error 4?
1. QuickBooks Event ID 4- An unexpected error has occurred in the QuickBooks Desktop: Returning NULL QBWininstance Handle.
2. Integration Manager could not connect to the QuickBooks program. Please make sure that the software is open when the error takes place
What are the other solutions that can be done to fix QuickBooks log error 4?
There are 3 more solutions that you can implement if the above solution won’t work for you.
These solutions are:-
1. Update your QuickBooks Desktop to the latest version
2. Download, install and run the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool on your computer
3. Clean install the QuickBooks Desktop.
- Quickbooks Unable To Rebuild
- Getting error Crash Catcher while opening QuickBooks on Mac?
- QuickBooks Error Code 15270
- QuickBooks Error 15240
- Thunking Spooler apis from 32 to 64 Process Has Stopped In QuickBooks
- Outlook is not an option in QuickBooks send form preferences. How to fix the issue?
- QuickBooks Search Not Working
- QuickBooks Unable to Retrieve Connected Files and Logged in user list
- Error #1722 while installing Windows 2010
- QuickBooks Update Error 15225