Looking for insights of QuickBooks online customizing packing slips in an easy language? Here in this article, you will get information regarding creating, editing, and printing packing slips in QuickBooks Enterprise & Premier.
It is very important for a business to have the facility of customized packing slip. However, this feature is not yet available in the QuickBooks Online. What you can do is convert and save the packing slip in the PDF format and then use PDF editor to edit the packing slips.
- 1 1. Creating Packing Slip in QuickBooks Online
- 2 2. Creating Packing Slip in QuickBooks Enterprise or Premier
- 3 3. Editing the Packing Slip in the QuickBooks Enterprise and Premier
- 4 Infographic to QuickBooks Online Customizing Packing Slip
- 5 FAQs
1. Creating Packing Slip in QuickBooks Online
In few versions of the QuickBooks Online, Packing Slips are also termed as Delivery Notes based upon the country you are using QuickBooks in.
A. Printing the Packing Slip
- Go to left menu and select the Sales or the Invoicing
- Then select the Customer
- Choose the name of the customer, in order to get the list displayed which holds their transactions
- Then put check mark at every box adjacent to the sales receipt or invoice, for which you are willing to take out the print of the Packing Slip.
- Under the drop-down arrow of Batch actions, choose the Print Packing Slip/Delivery Note
- After that you will see the screen of print preview opening up, select the options of printing and then preview and proceed with printing
2. Creating Packing Slip in QuickBooks Enterprise or Premier
A. Step One
Go to the Customers from top of the menu bar and then tap on Create Sales Orders
B. Step Two
Tap on drop-down present at the right of Template and then choose S.O. Packing Slip
C. Step Three
After completing all the fields, Save & Close, or you can also tap on Save & New, if you are willing to create the new packing slip.
3. Editing the Packing Slip in the QuickBooks Enterprise and Premier
To QuickBooks Online Customizing Packing Slip follow the steps provided below:
Total Time: 5 minutes
Create Sales Orders
At the top menu bar, go to the Customers and then tap on, Create Sales Orders
Select The Intuit S.O. Packing Slip
Now on the right side of the Template tap on drop-down and then select the Intuit S.O. Packing Slip
Find The Sales Order
Tap on the blue arrow, which is pointing towards the left, present at the screen of Sales Order, keep clicking on it, until you find the sales order which is in question.
Make the changes
Make the changes, you wanted to make and then tap on Save & Close
Issues Faced by the Users
How to customize the packing slip? You also want to get “Approved By, Checked By and Prepared By” added below every invoice, how to proceed with the same?
How the template of packing slip can be edited? You have tried changing the invoice template lots of time, but layout of the packing slip still remains the same. How this issue is resolved?
Infographic to QuickBooks Online Customizing Packing Slip
If you too have any such issue or something else is bothering you, then without giving it a second thought, get in touch with our SMB QuickBooks tech support helpdesk. We assure you that experts at SMB QuickBooks customer support team will serve you in the best possible way. Dial our 24*7 smbaccountants.com to get in touch with our experts.
What is a packing slip?
A packing slip referred to a business document containing information about the package. The slip’s primary vision is to inform logistic agenesis, or government authorizes & clients about a package’s content.
How do you Create a Packing Slip in QuickBooks Premier or Enterprise?
💠 Locate Customers Tab in the menu bar
💠 Hit on Create Sales orders
💠 Choose the drop-down button appearing on the screen.
💠 Hit on Intuit S.O. Packing Slip
💠 Fill all fields and then choose the Save & Close button.
💠 Click the save & new tab to create a new Packing slip.
How can I Print Slip in QuickBooks Enterprise?
💠 Locate file button appearing at the top of the menu bar
💠 Hit on Print Forms and then choose Sales Order
💠 Select the boxes displaying to the left of the packing slips you need to print
💠 Choose OK button
- Share Quickbooks with Accountant
- ianywhere.saclrclassloader has stopped working
- Set up Employees in QuickBooks
- Quickbooks Error Code 6000 77. How to fix it?
- QuickBooks Error 1603
- Perform QuickBooks Export Transactions to Another Company File in No Time!
- How to Create an Opening Balance Equity in QuickBooks
- Enter Owner Equity in QuickBooks
- Quickbooks Update Error 1603
- How to download bank statements into QuickBooks and connect them.