Link the PayPal account with QuickBooks for getting secure international payments. The integration of PayPal accounts and QuickBooks helps to receive payments easily, fast, and securely.
For all your QuickBooks payment invoices, now you don’t have to manage multiple accounts and apps, just connect QuickBooks with PayPal and enjoy everything at just a touch.
You will be able to manage your credit, debit card, and bank transfers in just one click.
Pay instantly without any issue and errors, and the most important thing is that QuickBooks will keep an account of every transaction you will make.
Best meets best as QuickBooks and Paypal tie up to provide unprecedented accounting power to businesses. Integrating QuickBooks with Paypal will enable online QB users to make and receive payments easily.
Steve Fusco, VP & GM of Distribution, PayPal, was assured users that “In minutes, small business owners can create an invoice in QuickBooks Online and customers can pay with credit cards, debit cards, and now, with PayPal.
This is a huge win for small business owners and accountants who want to improve cash flow management and save time.”
His words can be in no way short of a convivial event for QuickBooks users. Make sure to make the best of their partnership by integrating the two together.
Below we have mentioned why you should integrate QuickBooks with PayPal and how to do it.
- 1 Why should you Integrate QuickBooks with PayPal?
- 2 The benefits of Integrating Quickbooks with Paypal
- 3 Way of Integrating QuickBooks with Paypal
- 4 FAQs
Why should you Integrate QuickBooks with PayPal?
- Integrating PayPal with QuickBooks will help you to get,
- All the transaction details, stock details can be seen at a glance.
- Get a compact result of gross and net sales.
- Fees will be automatically added to their account, hence, eliminating the chance of human errors, completely.
- They have a bank tab; check your details about every transaction and income, just like you do in a bank. You can do it before entering them into your books.
- Get an overview of the dashboard.
- Everything with just a click. No need for the human operation of input.
- Reach: Quickbooks users gets an advantage to use seamless Integration to 188 Million paypal users and Intuit being the most preferred accounting software worldwide now with a major presence in It gives ease to business owners to send and receive payments.
- Import and Export: With both the companies working towards user experience it becomes utmost important to integrate which will help the final consumer to Import data involving payments and fees in to QuickBooks.
- Customer Information: To save Quickbooks users from manual work now you can simply download customer information from Paypal.
- Transactions, Bank Transfers and expenses: You can track all this in Quickbooks software as these will be synced automatically.
There are a few reasons that should be kept in mind while thinking of integrating QuickBooks with PayPal.
The benefits of Integrating Quickbooks with Paypal
- The increase in profit is a good sign that the productivity of a company is increasing. Customers can easily use a credit, debit card or, PayPal for payment related issues online while cutting down extra time consumption from invoice payment.
- PayPal is a secured and protected platform that facilitates real-time protection from theft, fraud, and cybercrimes.
- PayPal is an extra advantage for a customer other than a credit or debit card.
- The whole process is free. They do not charge anything. No hidden fees. Pay PayPal’s applicable fees only!
- Setting up the integration is very easy; it takes about 2 minutes to complete the integration step.
Way of Integrating QuickBooks with Paypal
The process are very simple; just follow the instructions given below carefully :
Total Time: 6 minutes
You have to open the QuickBooks application, and then you can proceed with the steps.
Now, signing to your QuickBooks online account to get complete access.
You will find the Apps tab, navigate to it.
A search bar will be visible, type PayPal and press Enter to continue the search.
When you get the result, click on PayPal.
You will see Get App Now option, click on it.
Now, you have to select the QuickBooks Online company.
While navigating, you will find the Allow or Authorize option, click on it.
This will help you connect QuickBooks with PayPal.
Get a summary detail of everyday transactions, easily.
If at any point you feel disconnected following out mentioned process, feel free to contact us at our toll-free number smbaccountants.com.
Yes, you can connect the PayPal account with the integration feature. You can integrate a PayPal account with QuickBooks. It is totally free for all the customers and can be found through the application option of QuickBooks online.
What do you mean by a PayPal account?
It is online financial software that permits you to perform item payments through a secure internet account. It allows ease of adding a bank account, debit card details, credit card, or selecting one of the cards for PayPal.
What is the role of Accept Card payments with the PayPal application?
You can connect the Accept card payments with the PayPal application in a more secure way. This application permits you to send invoices via the Pay now option so your clients can create online payments via PayPal, MasterCard, Visa, or American Express. It helps in receiving payments linked with PayPal accounts and QuickBooks.
- FBA QuickBooks Integration
- Configure Corrigo QuickBooks Integration Client
- Shopify Integration with QuickBooks online, Pro, premium and Enterprise
- Integrate FileMaker Pro and QuickBooks
- Get QuickBooks Arranged for Point of Sale Integration
- CS Cart QuickBooks Integration – A Complete Guide
- How to Perform QuickBooks Excel Integration
- Quickbooks Online Payment integration
- Shipstation QuickBooks Integration
- Shipstation QuickBooks Integration