- 1 QuickBooks Point Of Sale Support Phone Number
- 2 What Are The System Requirements For QuickBooks POS
- 3 Types Of POS Available
- 4 Hardware And Software Requirements Of The POS
- 5 Errors Faced By Users In The QuickBooks POS
- 6 How To Integrate The POS To Your System?
QuickBooks Point Of Sale Support Phone Number
A System To Take Your Business Accounting To A Higher Level – QuickBooks POS
QuickBooks POS (Point of Sale) service is an all in one solution which integrates your sales hardware with your accounting software. There are different POS set-ups available for the different types of business. The POS transfers all your data such as vendor receipts, employee time, etc. from your POS to QuickBooks. For helping the customer Intuit launched dedicated Quickbooks POS Support services few years back.
What Are The System Requirements For QuickBooks POS
There are two solutions available for the POS system; one is the iPad POS system, and the other one is the Desktop POS system. The requirements of the latter are discussed below:
• At least 2 GB of RAM
• 1 GB free disk space
• 1.6 GHz (2.0 GHz recommended) for single user and 2.0 GHz (2.8 GHz recommended) for multi-user
• 1024×768 screen resolution
• North America versions of Windows are only supported. The supported operating system includes Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista onwards to Windows 10
• Data import/export and MS Office integration requires MS Word and MS Excel 2000 to 2013
Types Of POS Available
There are the following types of POS available in the market:
• Mobile POS – With these, you will be able to print the receipts with a portable printer and manage all the inventory and other accounting on the go.
• TabletPOS – iPads and Android tablets are used for such POS systems. It is pretty cheap and can be used in coffee shops, small retail stores, etc.
• Terminal POS – They are incorporated where higher inventory and complicated accounting need to be managed. They often require the internet to function and are both hardware and software backed.
• Online POS – In such systems, you can use your hardware by just installing the POS software into your systems such as computers or tablets. They are cheap to set-up.
• Self-Service Kiosk POS – They provide specialized solutions which meet a specific purpose such a buying tickets at a movie theater. People can look up the pricing and inventory stock at such kiosks.
Hardware And Software Requirements Of The POS
The hardware required for the POS system is pretty basic, and any machine should be able to handle that. The present tablets or mobile of the users might also be used to set-up the same. The software for the POS is pre-installed in the iPad POS solution. However, if one wishes to use his/her hardware, one has to purchase the software from QuickBooks and install it into his/her system, and the integrate it with the other hardware present. Support will also be provided for the same.
Errors Faced By Users In The QuickBooks POS
Some of the common errors faced by the customers are listed below:
• Problems with the installation and registration of the product
• Problems while connecting to servers or opening data files
• File operation usage problems
• Installation of the POS hardware
• Financial exchange between QuickBooks financial products and QuickBooks POS
How To Integrate The POS To Your System?
To integrate the QuickBooks POS system to your business, you can contact a certified local retailer or contact the support staff listed on the website. You will get complete guide on how to purchase and integrate the custom designed solution to your business. You can also set it up with your existing hardware. You can also take help of the user manual to set things up. In case if you need further information you can contact QuickBooks Support Phone number to connect with the Intuit Certified Proadvior directly or Call us on Chat now.