QuickBooks Point of Sale won’t connect
QuickBooks POS software is designed for easing the work process of the customers. Software and problems run parallel. A number of kind errors can be come on your Point OF Sale software , that why you can save QuickBooks POS Support Telephone number in your Smart phone or business directory or Google Calendar .The POS software at times fails to approach or connect with the server.
QB Point of Sale Server Disconnection issue
When you start your QuickBooks Point of Sale there are chances of encountering one of the following errors:
- Restricts to input any text in the Select Company Data File field and you get an error: “Fixing the Connection”.
- Get an error: “You are not connected to the server”
- Specify the Server and Company Data File
- Point of Sale is grayed out
Reasons for Occurrence of QuickBooks Point of Sale won’t connect
- Server workstation is not in multi-user mode.
- A firewall is blocking access to the server.
- Both client or server workstation is having trouble connecting to the network.
- Approach connecting with a dynamic or changing IP address.
- Client workstations aren’t on the same Windows service pack
- Public file sharing is turned off in windows network and sharing center.
Solution for QuickBooks Point of Sale won’t connect
Intuit has recommended few solutions for fixing this error. You have to follow the solutions and the steps mentioned accordingly.
Follow the sequence of solutions in the right order for better results:
- Solution 1: Ensure your server workstation is in multi-user mode
- Solution 2: Set up folder permissions to share company files
- Solution 3: Rename the WSActivity file
- Solution 4: Configure all firewalls to allow Point of Sale access to the network
- Solution 5: Test the workstation’s access to the network and edit the host file
- Solution 6: Create a new Windows Administrator
- Solution 7: Perform a Clean Reinstall for POS
The above-mentioned solutions carry series of steps that needs to be followed to connect with the POS software.
If above mentioned solutions fail and the problem persist you can call QuickBooks technical support number. The QB professionals are technically sound and include expert Pro Advisors, skilled and capable of resolving the error instantly. They are approachable and responsive to client’s doubts and queries through live chat, email, toll free phone number etc.
Contact QuickBooks POS Help Line
Alternatively you can choose support from third party agencies when the QuickBooks team is engaged for a long time. QuickBooks Help Telephone is a reliable QuickBooks Consulting Agency , you can reach by dialing smbaccountants.com.
- How to Change Email Template in QuickBooks 2016?
- Quickbooks change default invoice template in quickbooks 2015, 2016, 2017
- Issues with Importing Accountant copy in Quickbooks 2017 premier edition
- Enter Donations and Grants in QuickBooks
- How to Balance mHelpDesk And QuickBooks Integration
- Retrieve QuickBooks License Number
- How to Setup QuickBooks For Personal Use
- What Is Retained Earnings In QuickBooks?
- Quickbooks Runtime Error -91 When Generating Form 900 or 991
- QuickBooks Unable To Commit File Write Operation to Disk