How to Enter Customer Deposits in Quickbooks?
To enter customer deposits in quickbooks, You need to follow mentioned below steps:
Total Time: 6 minutes
Go to Banking
Click on make deposit.
Select the bank in which you want to deposit funds.
Choose the appropriate date.
Under received from column
Select the name of the customer for whom you want to deposit funds.
On the second column choose the account.
Last column enter the amount which you want to receive
Click on save and close
Alternate Method : Enter Customer Deposits in Quickbooks
- If you already have created an invoice then go to customers.
- Click on receive payments.
- Under received from choose the name of the customer.
- As soon as you choose the name of the customer invoice information will come automatically with the amount.
- You just need to choose the name of the bank you want to deposit and make sure you are selecting the date accordingly in which you want to make deposit.
- If required you can change the amount.
Need Professional Help?
If you get stuck anywhere in the process, feel free to get in touch with SMBAccountants Team, Which is available 24/7.
Get Experts Advice to Fix Your All Accounting & Bookkeeping Problems
- How to print a statement for payments in quickbooks 2015, 2016 and 2017
- How To Import Accountant's Changes In QuickBooks?
- QuickBooks Change Customer To Vendor?
- Run QuickBooks Removal Utility
- How to Change Company Name in QuickBooks? – [Guide]
- Quickbooks for Mac Multiple Users: Opening File in Multi User QuickBooks
- How to Connect to Gmail in QuickBooks
- Pay Multiple Invoices with One Check QuickBooks
- How to enter Historical Transactions in Quickbooks?
- Record Vendor Rebate in QuickBooks