How to Enter Customer Deposits in Quickbooks?
To enter customer deposits in quickbooks, You need to follow mentioned below steps:
Total Time: 6 minutes
Go to Banking
Click on make deposit.
Select the bank in which you want to deposit funds.
Choose the appropriate date.
Under received from column
Select the name of the customer for whom you want to deposit funds.
On the second column choose the account.
Last column enter the amount which you want to receive
Click on save and close
Alternate Method : Enter Customer Deposits in Quickbooks
- If you already have created an invoice then go to customers.
- Click on receive payments.
- Under received from choose the name of the customer.
- As soon as you choose the name of the customer invoice information will come automatically with the amount.
- You just need to choose the name of the bank you want to deposit and make sure you are selecting the date accordingly in which you want to make deposit.
- If required you can change the amount.
Need Professional Help?
If you get stuck anywhere in the process, feel free to get in touch with SMBAccountants Team, Which is available 24/7.
- Quickbooks Assign Class to Multiple Transactions
- Inter company journal entry: How to do that in quickbooks online 2015?
- Quickbooks add logo to invoice: How to add within quickbooks enterprise?
- How to enter reimbursable expense in quickbooks online and enterprise 2016
- QuickBooks Enterprise Batch Enter Transactions
- Reset QuickBooks
- Install & Set up QuickBooks Enterprise
- Set up a new company file in QuickBooks 2016
- Pay Vacation And Sick Time In QuickBooks Desktop
- How to create a nacha file within quickbooks