How to Quickbooks Rebuild Company File. Rebuild Data with These Simple Steps
Inorder to rebuild your data you would need to follow these below given steps:
Total Time: 13 minutes
Click on the Windows tab and select all from the menu.
Now choose file and then click on utilities tab and then click on verify data.
Now click files tab and then head over to Utilities tab and click on Rebuild data.
Here you will get a message alerting you to back up your files. Click OK on this.
Another dialogue box will appear stating, Do you want to rebuild your data. Click Yes or Ok. on that.
Now you would need to run a verify test again. To see if there are damages still left.
If you still get an error then you would need to manually correct the file but if you don’t see an error again then you can restore your file.
Need Professional Help?
- ianywhere.saclrclassloader has stopped working
- Lost QuickBooks CD-Uninstall or Reinstall
- How to Perform QuickBooks Excel Integration
- Amend 1096: How to correct and void 1099 and 1096 in quickbooks 2015
- Quickbooks Error Code 6000 77. How to fix it?
- How to Create an Opening Balance Equity in QuickBooks
- Record A Loan Payable In QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Crystal reports: Reverse Engineer your database
- Choose Right Network to Host QuickBooks Enterprise Desktop Version
- Set Up American Express in QuickBooks