How to Quickbooks Rebuild Company File. Rebuild Data with These Simple Steps
Inorder to rebuild your data you would need to follow these below given steps:
Total Time: 13 minutes
Click on the Windows tab and select all from the menu.
Now choose file and then click on utilities tab and then click on verify data.
Now click files tab and then head over to Utilities tab and click on Rebuild data.
Here you will get a message alerting you to back up your files. Click OK on this.
Another dialogue box will appear stating, Do you want to rebuild your data. Click Yes or Ok. on that.
Now you would need to run a verify test again. To see if there are damages still left.
If you still get an error then you would need to manually correct the file but if you don’t see an error again then you can restore your file.
Need Professional Help?
- How to Recover Deleted Transaction in QuickBooks
- Uninstall Microsoft Visual c++ in Quickbooks
- How to Set up 401k in QuickBooks?
- Mini Reconciliation in QuickBooks: Reconcile previously deleted entries with ease
- How To Find And Erase An Audit Trail In QuickBooks?
- How to create a nacha file within quickbooks
- Retrieve QuickBooks License Number
- How to Setup Multiple Companies in QuickBooks?
- Create A New Company File From An Existing One QuickBooks
- Set up a new company file in QuickBooks 2016