Benefits of Cloud Hosting for Small Businesses
With the world becoming one nation and business reach has been expanding now it is not only restricted to Mom and pop shops where everything was available under one roof and no one was traveling and there was a limited staff.
When small businesses are expanding there is a huge need which has created a huge demand for cloud services and QuickBooks which can have more than 25 plus users accessing data simultaneously there is a lot of ease in doing business.
Why use QuickBooks on Cloud?
1. Ease in handling Accountant Copy: QuickBooks on Cloud will give you the flexibility to handle Accountant copy with no issues as cloud gives you flexibility to access QuickBooks irrelevant of the location. As a business owner you don’t have to manually send accountant copy simply just share the credential of the cloud.
2. Access QuickBooks Globally: If you are busy travelling for business and don’t want your accounting to suffer you should definitely opt for Quickbooks on cloud as this gives you the freedom to access your accounting without even putting your business on hold.
3. Data back up: Your data will be safe with cloud as your data is backed up on a daily basis.
4. QuickBooks Update: You are not required to update your QuickBooks as the Cloud team will work on it.
5. Concurrent Users: When you are using QuickBooks and you have employees spread across and if your number of employees needs to use QuickBooks then Cloud is the solution you should be looking at.
6. Use it on iPad and iPhone and Android : You can access your QuickBooks on cloud on other devices apart from desktop.
Disadvantages/ Challenges of using Cloud:
1. Internet Speed: If you don’t have enough speed of internet Cloud is not your thing as Cloud needs speed.
2. Average Bandwidth: If you don’t have average bandwidth then using cloud on your QuickBooks can be a challenge.
3. Third party Hardware and software : If you are using let’s say Bar code scanner it can be difficult to use it on Cloud as it is accessible in cloud at times.
4. Limited Space in some cases: As QuickBooks file is too heavy if you have limited space it can be challenging you should go for maximum space if your utilization is more.
5. Downtime: If the server is down you will not be able to access your cloud.