How to Enter Rent Received in Quickbooks: Quickbooks Rental Property
To Enter Rent Received in Quickbooks, You need to follow simple steps mentioned below:
Total Time: 9 minutes
Login to your Quickbooks accounts and head over to the customer center section.
You would need to now select “New Customer/Job” tab. From there select “New Customer”, this will open up a different screen wherein you would be able to enter details.
Here feed in the property details. You can be as much detailed as possible.
Click “OK” and this will save your new customer details.
If you have more than one property then you can click on NEXT and will allow you to enter next property.
Now you would need to click “New Job” tab to set up tenant for you property.
Enter their Name, address, phone number to keep their information handy.
Click next to save another tenant.
Now click “Customer” tab to select “Receive Payments”. This will help you enter rent receipts. Enter the rent payment amount and click OK to save it.
Congrats, your Quickbooks rental property is now saved within quickbooks.
Need Professional Help?
- Big Red Consulting tools for QuickBooks
- Law Practice Accounting Using QuickBooks
- Price Tag Printer : Printing Barcode Labels for Price Tags
- Invoice Batch Sequence: How to use it in quickbooks desktop 2017
- QuickBooks Error 6073
- QuickBooks Error 1723
- Set Up Budget in QuickBooks
- Close Year-End in QuickBooks
- Set up Employees in QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Layout Designer