QuickBooks Lost Internet Connection
At times while connecting to the Internet with QuickBooks, the user face problem to connect and unable to finish the process and encounter the error message: QuickBooks is unable to finish the process using the internet. Services like QuickBooks Payroll Services demands internet connection for certain services. Click on yes button to set your QuickBooks Internet access now.
If you are signing up for Payroll Disk Delivery, click on yes button to select other Internet Connection. Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions. QuickBooks software is not detecting your internet connection.
How to fix QB ‘Connection Has Been Lost’ Error
Here are some solutions recommended by Intuit to resolve the issue. It is not mandatory to resolve the issue and it is recommended to download payroll updates after few steps again.
When you get this error in the error message window, click yes to open the Internet Connection Setup window. (Or choose Help -> Internet Connection Setup.)
Verify that you can access secure sites.
• Outside QuickBooks, go to www.oasis.cfree.com
• Inside QuickBooks:
o Select Banking -> Online Banking
o Choose Available Financial Institutions
Verify and update your internet connection and QuickBooks settings.
If the problem prevails for a long time contact QuickBooks technical support number. The in house Intuit certified Proadvisors are approachable via various modes like phone support, email support, live chat etc. At times due to some valid reasons you fail to reach the support professionals. In such scenario you can contact other reliable agencies.
Contact QuickBooks Help Desk Team
Also you can choose QuickBooks Support Number for resolving your QuickBooks software issue. It is an independent technical support provider for QuickBooks accounting software and peripherals. It houses experienced and knowledgeable professionals who with their combined skills help to resolve the issues. The resolution offered is complete and assured to be resolved in the minimum wait time. Contact us dialing our toll free help desk number Chat now .
- QuickBooks Unable To Commit File Write Operation to Disk
- QuickBooks Admin Password Crack And How to Reset New Password
- “Something went wrong” while Login to QuickBooks Online
- Quickbooks on Cloud Working slow,frozen,cant' open
- QuickBooks Freezing or Slowing down after installation
- QuickBooks Got Unexpected Error 5 in Call to Netsharegetinfo.
- Solution:Conflicting copies in QuickBooks
- QUICKBOOKS UNABLE TO INITIALIZE REQUESTED COMMUNICATION LINKS
- Facing Problems while Registering for QuickBooks?
- QuickBooks Data Sync Start and Stop