How to fix Quickbooks Unable to Initialize Headers?
QuickBooks small business accounting software, designed especially for the small and medium sized businesses. The rich features help in smooth business management along with initializing the headers in the company files. At times QuickBooks fails to perform this function and unable to initialize headers ending up with affecting the work process.
How to Fix the Issue?
Primarily you need to take back-up your sample company files. If the same thing is repeated you can repair your QuickBooks software. This helps rectify the errors you face while using this accounting software.
For QuickBooks Repair:
- End the QuickBooks program
- Press Windows button + E to open the Computer window
(Windows 8 users click the Computer tab)
- Select Uninstall or Change program.
- When QuickBooks is selected, click Uninstall/Change.
- Going to the QuickBooks installation window -> click next -> Select the Repair radio button -> Click the Repair button at the end.
- Click Finish. Your installation of QuickBooks should now be repaired.
- Now reboot your computer, if you get the prompt to reboot.
If it opens properly, you can run verify/rebuild on the company file with the problem. The verify utility will scan your company file for any data damaged. Rebuild on the other hand, will attempt to repair the data damage detected.
If the problem prevails for a long time contact QuickBooks technical support number. The in house Intuit certified Proadvisors are approachable via various modes like phone support, email support, live chat etc.
At times due to some valid reasons you fail to reach the support professionals. In such scenario you can contact other reliable agencies.
- QuickBooks FCS service is disabled: How to resolve this error.
- Getting error Crash Catcher while opening QuickBooks on Mac?
- Unable to Determine Quickbooks Version
- QuickBooks Error Code 15270
- QuickBooks 2016,2017 File Doctor Unable to Repair
- Quickbooks credit card processing not working
- QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060
- Olsu1013: I get this error while setting up online banking. How to get rid of it?
- Quickbooks Unable To Rebuild
- QuickBooks Payroll Error 30114