Quickbooks is unable to verify the financial institution error
Inorder to fix this error you would need to:
- Find fidir.txt. You can find this file in the filist folder.
- Once found, open it on any editor you might have like notepad or wordpad.
- Now follow the path:C:\ProgramData\Intuit\QuickBooks 20XX\Components\OLB\branding\filist. The path would remain the same for Windows vista, windows 8 and windows 9.
- For windows XP, you would need to follow this path at:C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Intuit\QuickBooks 20XX\Components\OLB\branding\filist.
- Now try to find the bank name. Once found you will be able to see a set of number, note down that with you.
- Now you would need to open the file with (.qbo) extension in your wordpad. Make a search for the tag where it says <BANKID>. Here replace the given number with the numbers you copied and now save the file.
- Now try to open your company file and you will most likely find your bank.
- Quickbooks Invoice Number Not Incrementing
- QuickBooks Error 6073
- Reset Quickbooks Password: Quickbooks admin password not working
- QuickBooks has encountered an error reading the qbregistration.dat file
- Quickbooks Not Sending Invoices via Email
- QuickBooks 2018 Com Error
- QuickBooks the File You Specified Cannot be Opened
- Quickbooks Pro Could Not Load The License Data
- QuickBooks Won’t Export to Excel
- Quickbooks Error 15215 while Installing Updates