Quickbooks is unable to verify the financial institution error
Inorder to fix this error you would need to:
- Find fidir.txt. You can find this file in the filist folder.
- Once found, open it on any editor you might have like notepad or wordpad.
- Now follow the path:C:\ProgramData\Intuit\QuickBooks 20XX\Components\OLB\branding\filist. The path would remain the same for Windows vista, windows 8 and windows 9.
- For windows XP, you would need to follow this path at:C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Intuit\QuickBooks 20XX\Components\OLB\branding\filist.
- Now try to find the bank name. Once found you will be able to see a set of number, note down that with you.
- Now you would need to open the file with (.qbo) extension in your wordpad. Make a search for the tag where it says <BANKID>. Here replace the given number with the numbers you copied and now save the file.
- Now try to open your company file and you will most likely find your bank.
- Quickbooks Setup To Allow Software Is Unable To Communicate
- Quickbooks could not create pdf in my windows 10. How to fix it?
- Quickbooks error 6000 83
- Outlook is not an option in QuickBooks send form preferences. How to fix the issue?
- QuickBooks Error 6177 0
- Quickbooks Update Error 1603
- QuickBooks Error 3120
- QuickBooks 2016,2017 Pro and premium Locked out or Login issues
- Unable to Determine Quickbooks Version
- Quickbooks Error Unable to Open Company File