Quickbooks undeposited funds, what are these?
They can be taken as cheque leaves that are kept with you and you have not deposited to the bank so far.
How to Record Undeposited Funds in Quickbooks
To record undeposited funds in quickbooks, You need to follow mentioned below steps:
Total Time: 10 minutes
Click on the Undeposited Funds tab to record your payment that is yet not deposited.
Now when you want to deposit your cheque leaves in the bank then you have to use bank deposits tab.
Now on this screen select your preferred bank account you would like to deposit your cheque in.
Select the date when you will be depositing in.
Now you will come across to a payment section screen. Here you will find all the payments you marked as undeposited.
Check mark the payments you would like to deposit in the bank.
Click Save button and you will now be able to transfer undeposited funds to you bank in quickbooks.
Need Professional Help?
- Use Neat Scanner with Quickbooks
- How to Setup Petty Cash in QuickBooks
- How to Enter Debit Card Transaction In QuickBooks
- How to QuickBooks Print Check Register?
- Clear Quickbooks and Start Over
- How to process a refund in Quickbooks?
- Copy the program shared Backup storage drive or to another computer
- Set Up & Use of Quickbooks Direct Connect
- Use Invoice Manager in QuickBooks
- Uninstall Quickbooks Mac