What is QuickBooks Won’t Open Error & How to Fix It?
QuickBooks Won’t Open error occurred, Quickbooks wont open in windows 10: Catch -22 defines that the user needs to restore a backup in QuickBooks but fails to open QuickBooks. Possible reason behind this cause can be that the company file gets damaged or corrupt while working in the last session.
In any case, the electricity power goes and the system is turned off without closing QuickBooks or without following the turnoff procedure. There can be issue related to internet or any hardware is not responding to the command.
If QuickBooks is trying to open the data file automatically, or corrupt company/data file, QuickBooks flashes the error message and shut down.
Causes Behind The QuickBooks Won’t Open
- Company file name – Too Long.
- INI file – Missing or Damaged.
- Corrupt Hard drive.
- Program files – Damaged.
- QuickBooks Desktop has not been updated yet.
- Damaged Operating System.
To recognize that this particular error has occurred, you may find that QuickBooks closes unexpectedly while working on it.
How to Resolve QuickBooks Won’t Open Error?
To resolve the issue, you are required to follow some simple steps.Don’t forget if you miss any of the steps, the error may still remain in your software.
Total Time: 7 minutes
Download QuickBooks Component Repair Tool, install it and run it.
Disable firewall or antivirus and restart your system.
Rename QBWUSER.INI file.
Here, you need to reinstall the software with the help of clean installation.
Open start accessing company files via different location.
Create a new Windows Admin User
Need Professional Help?
We are a group of experienced and technical staff for QuickBooks and work with Intuit ProAdvisor to provide all support. At, smbaccountants.com, we take your QuickBooks related Queries with all ears. Our technical support is available to our customers via various modes of connectivity. To get in touch with us, you can visit our website and have Live Chat with our Technical Support Team. You can also contact us on our Toll-Free Number Chat now.
- Quickbooks Could Not Load The License Data Error
- QuickBooks Won’t Open In Windows
- How to fix error code 324 or 106 on QuickBooks?
- Quickbooks Error QBWC1039
- QuickBooks Update Error 15225
- Quickbooks Error H101, H202, H303, H505
- QuickBooks Error 12031
- QuickBooks Error PS032, PS077 or PS034 When Downloading Payroll Updates in QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Error 12157
- QuickBooks Frozen after My Computer Has Gone to Sleep