What is E-pay?
E-pay stands for Electronic Payment. It is convenient mode of receiving/paying for goods and services all electronically. It is a replacement of check or cash.
Ways of Setting up E-Pay in QuickBooks
You don’t have to print, go for mail checks and cover any payroll liability if you are using E-pay services. Your E-pay services are just few clicks away and you are all set to receive and send payments electronically.
E-pay services are available with QuickBooks Desktop Payroll. If you are to use E-pay or file a payment electronically.
You have to follow certain steps;
- Go for Enhanced subscription of QuickBooks Desktop Payroll that supports QuickBooks Desktop version.
- Proper Internet Connectivity.
- Check for the latest available payroll update.
- Now, set-up E-pay services.
While checking for the latest update or downloading update, you may face many errors like QuickBooks Error Code 102 or QuickBooks Error Code 1723. In such cases, you are suggested to get in touch with us through our website.
How to Submit E-Payment in Quickbooks?
- Open QuickBooks Desktop –> click on Employees Menu –> click on payroll Center.
- In the payroll center, click on Liabilities.
- Now, in pay taxes and other liabilities section, click on liability that you want to pay.
- Now, Click on View/Pay button.
- The View button will enable you to look into the accuracy of the liability. Once you cross-check, click on E-pay button
- Enter your Log-in information in the Agency Login windows.
- Now, click on Submit. You will get a confirmation notification comprising that Intuit has received your request. Now, you can submit e-payment to the respective agency. You may print the confirmation.
- Click Close.
How to Activate, Deactivate & Change the Account Number?
If you have to change the bank account number in E-pay under payroll and your set up not allowing you to do so as you must have created the accountant copy from it in this you have to import the changes and then it will allow you to make those changes.
You have to follow the following steps to change the Bank Account number in the e-payments.
1. Step One: Active Accounts Tab
You have to check for active accounts where your banking information is already there you can change the routing number and account number on it.
2. Step Two: Inactivate Bank Account Number
You have to go to the chart and completely deactivate the services there.
Need Professional Help?
We are among genuine and very reliable source of information when it comes to QuickBooks, QuickBooks errors & resolutions and any other respective information. Visit our website to get anytime solution and information. Live Chat Support is also there to provide you assistance. You can also contact us through our Toll-Free Number Chat now.
- Set Up QuickBooks for Property Management
- How to Set Up Inventory in QuickBooks?
- Prepare QB File Doctor by Yourself
- Cash disbursement report quickbooks: How can you print that in quickbooks 2016
- Set Up E-Pay in Quickbooks
- Inter company journal entry: How to do that in quickbooks online 2015?
- Enter Rent Received in Quickbooks
- Create Financial Statement in QuickBooks
- Record/Create A Deposit in QuickBooks?
- How to Open a QuickBooks Portable file?