How to process a refund in Quickbooks?
Credit means you already have over charged the customer in past when you were doing any kind of transaction with the particular client now when you are trying to receive payment from that client again there are two options
- Either you receive the full amount for that new invoice or apply an existing credit.
- If you want to apply an existing credit Go to Customers, receive payments, and select the name for the customer whom you want to receive the payment.
- At the bottom available credit will automatically show up. You will have two choice:
- Apply partial or full credit on that invoice
- If you don’t want to apply this credit on this specific invoice then you can receive payment.
- Quickbooks Has Stopped Working Error in 2014, 2015, 2016
- Crystal Report In QuickBooks
- Import Product or Service List in QuickBooks?
- QuickBooks Crystal reports: Reverse Engineer your database
- QuickBooks Error Code 80070057
- Create a Limited Liability Company
- Sync Quickbooks Online with Google Contacts
- Quickbooks Error Unable to Open Company File
- Receive Inventory in QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Error 179