How to Record Sale of Fixed Asset in Quickbooks Online, Pro, Desktop or Enterprise
To record sale of fixed asset in quickbooks online, pro, desktop or enterprise, You need to follow mentioned below steps:
Total Time: 10 minutes
You would need to first make a current liability account. This will record all your deposits from sale of assets.
When the sale is made then you would need to post the depreciation for that year.
Now make a separate income account that will record your profits and losses from the sale of assets.
Now pass your journal entry for that account.
Put all the sale on the debit side and put all the gains and losses on the credit
The depreciation amount will be depreciated.
Need Professional Help?
If you still face issues in recording quickbooks entries then we would suggest to get a professional support. If you don’t have access to that already then get in touch with us at Chat now and our proadvisors will assist you from time to time.
- Flip real estate using QuickBooks. How to setup quickbooks for flipping houses?
- QuickBooks Closing Books
- Error 1911 could not register type library for file in quickbooks desktop
- What is Unapplied Cash Payment Income In QuickBooks?
- Enter Payroll in QuickBooks Manually
- Inter company journal entry: How to do that in quickbooks online 2015?
- ianywhere saclrclassloader has encountered a problem in QuickBooks.
- Quickbooks error 15215
- Receive Inventory in QuickBooks
- How to Set Up Inventory in QuickBooks?