How to Record Sale of Fixed Asset in Quickbooks Online, Pro, Desktop or Enterprise
To record sale of fixed asset in quickbooks online, pro, desktop or enterprise, You need to follow mentioned below steps:
Total Time: 10 minutes
You would need to first make a current liability account. This will record all your deposits from sale of assets.
When the sale is made then you would need to post the depreciation for that year.
Now make a separate income account that will record your profits and losses from the sale of assets.
Now pass your journal entry for that account.
Put all the sale on the debit side and put all the gains and losses on the credit
The depreciation amount will be depreciated.
Need Professional Help?
If you still face issues in recording quickbooks entries then we would suggest to get a professional support. If you don’t have access to that already then get in touch with us at Chat now and our proadvisors will assist you from time to time.
- Set Up QuickBooks for Property Management
- How to Delete Payment From Deposit in Quickbooks
- Networking quickbooks on two computers
- Quickbooks Update Error 1603
- Write Off The Customer Balances in QuickBooks
- Quickbooks change default invoice template in quickbooks 2015, 2016, 2017
- Mini Reconciliation in QuickBooks: Reconcile previously deleted entries with ease
- How to Categorize Credit Card Payments in QuickBooks?
- Set up Reminders in QuickBooks Enterprise
- How to Customize Quickbooks Home Screen?