How to Record Sale of Fixed Asset in Quickbooks Online, Pro, Desktop or Enterprise
To record sale of fixed asset in quickbooks online, pro, desktop or enterprise, You need to follow mentioned below steps:
Total Time: 10 minutes
You would need to first make a current liability account. This will record all your deposits from sale of assets.
When the sale is made then you would need to post the depreciation for that year.
Now make a separate income account that will record your profits and losses from the sale of assets.
Now pass your journal entry for that account.
Put all the sale on the debit side and put all the gains and losses on the credit
The depreciation amount will be depreciated.
Need Professional Help?
If you still face issues in recording quickbooks entries then we would suggest to get a professional support. If you don’t have access to that already then get in touch with us at Chat now and our proadvisors will assist you from time to time.
- Crystal Report In QuickBooks
- Open QuickBooks On Linux
- Pay Multiple Invoices with One Check QuickBooks
- Prepare Job Costing in QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Gift Cards Accounting: How to record gift purchases and spend?
- How to Categorize Payroll Taxes in QuickBooks
- How to Create a Sales Order in QuickBooks Online
- How To Adjust Payroll Liabilities In Quickbooks
- Convert Peachtree to QuickBooks
- QuickBooks POS Tag Printer: Points you need to look at before buying a tag printer