How to Record Sale of Fixed Asset in Quickbooks Online, Pro, Desktop or Enterprise
To record sale of fixed asset in quickbooks online, pro, desktop or enterprise, You need to follow mentioned below steps:
Total Time: 10 minutes
You would need to first make a current liability account. This will record all your deposits from sale of assets.
When the sale is made then you would need to post the depreciation for that year.
Now make a separate income account that will record your profits and losses from the sale of assets.
Now pass your journal entry for that account.
Put all the sale on the debit side and put all the gains and losses on the credit
The depreciation amount will be depreciated.
Need Professional Help?
If you still face issues in recording quickbooks entries then we would suggest to get a professional support. If you don’t have access to that already then get in touch with us at Chat now and our proadvisors will assist you from time to time.
Get Experts Advice to Fix Your All Accounting & Bookkeeping Problems
- Prepare QB File Doctor by Yourself
- Copy the program shared Backup storage drive or to another computer
- Quickbooks for Mac Multiple Users: Opening File in Multi User QuickBooks
- Quickbooks new company from existing company file
- How to Set Up a Vehicle Loan in Quickbooks
- QuickBooks Charts: QB charts for better visualizing your data
- Open QuickBooks On Linux
- Set up 1099 vendors in Quickbooks
- Add A Late Fee to A Customer in QuickBooks
- Quickbooks Assign Class to Multiple Transactions