How to Refund Over Payment in Quickbooks Online, Pro & Enterprise
To process a refund of overpayment in online, pro & enterprise version of quickbooks, You need to perform mentioned below steps carefully:
Total Time: 8 minutes
Login to your quickbooks accounts and choose the (+) icon and click on Receive payment.
Now choose the customer name from the list provided.
Leave everything as it is and under credits tab click on the square box beside Overpayment.
Under the Outstanding Transaction tab, checkmark the box for the Cheque you just created.
Click on the Save button and this will initiate your refund overpayment in quickbooks online.
Need Professional Help?
If you get stuck anywhere in the process, feel free to get in touch with SMBAccountants Team, Which is available 24/7.
- How to Best Promote TSheets and QuickBooks Integration
- QuickBooks Inventory Asset Account Problems
- Cash Disbursement Journal In QuickBooks
- QuickBooks 2015 Help & Support
- Features of QuickBooks Online 2018 Plus
- Conversion of QuickBooks Canada to QuickBooks US/UK
- How to Delete Payment From Deposit in Quickbooks
- Delete QuickBooks Company and Start Over?
- QuickBooks Cleanup Tool: How to Reinstall It in Quickbooks Enterprise 2015 and 2016
- QuickBooks 2016,2017 File Doctor Unable to Repair