How to Refund Over Payment in Quickbooks Online, Pro & Enterprise
To process a refund of overpayment in online, pro & enterprise version of quickbooks, You need to perform mentioned below steps carefully:
Total Time: 8 minutes
Login to your quickbooks accounts and choose the (+) icon and click on Receive payment.
Now choose the customer name from the list provided.
Leave everything as it is and under credits tab click on the square box beside Overpayment.
Under the Outstanding Transaction tab, checkmark the box for the Cheque you just created.
Click on the Save button and this will initiate your refund overpayment in quickbooks online.
Need Professional Help?
- How to Setup A Sales Discount in QuickBooks?
- Create Purchase Orders in QuickBooks
- How to Open .dlm.exe File in QuickBooks
- How to Change Email Template in QuickBooks 2016?
- How to Use the QuickBooks Web Connector With Your Volusion
- How to Set up Owners Draw in QuickBooks?
- How to Setup Petty Cash in QuickBooks
- Pay Vacation And Sick Time In QuickBooks Desktop
- How to Add Old Expenses Already Paid into QuickBooks
- How to Record QuickBooks Reimbursable Expenses Chart of Accounts