How to Refund Over Payment in Quickbooks Online, Pro & Enterprise
To process a refund of overpayment in online, pro & enterprise version of quickbooks, You need to perform mentioned below steps carefully:
Total Time: 8 minutes
Login to your quickbooks accounts and choose the (+) icon and click on Receive payment.
Now choose the customer name from the list provided.
Leave everything as it is and under credits tab click on the square box beside Overpayment.
Under the Outstanding Transaction tab, checkmark the box for the Cheque you just created.
Click on the Save button and this will initiate your refund overpayment in quickbooks online.
Need Professional Help?
If you get stuck anywhere in the process, feel free to get in touch with SMBAccountants Team, Which is available 24/7.
- Qbdataserviceuser26: What it is in quickbooks and do i need it in 2017?
- QuickBooks has encountered an error reading the qbregistration.dat file
- QuickBooks is Unable to Complete this Operation and Needs to Restart
- Edit Timesheets in Quickbooks
- Toggl integration with QuickBooks Online
- How to enter Historical Transactions in Quickbooks?
- Convert quicken to quickbooks
- QuickBooks Error 2107
- Delete A Payment In QuickBooks
- Quickbooks Default Invoice Template