How to refund a payment in quickbooks
To refund the credit card payment to your client, just follow along.
- Login to you quickbooks accounting software and click on the + icon.
- Now click on the Refund receipts tab.
- Here you would need to complete all your refund receipts using the service or product returned.
- Now make a selection on the payment method. If you want to make the refund using credit card then check mark the box.
- Also ensure that the box that says “process credit card” is enabled.
- Congrats you have refunded a payment in quickbooks.
- QuickBooks Cyber Monday sale is on!!!
- I upgraded my QuickBooks do I still need to update my payroll subscription?
- How to Integrate Expensify with QuickBooks?
- Quickbooks square fees. What is meant by this?
- Quickbooks File Merge Service
- Enable QuickBooks Online Progress Invoicing
- Quickbooks Setup To Allow Software Is Unable To Communicate
- Quickbooks Error QBWC1039
- Freight income in QuickBooks: Shipping charges on Invoice
- Uninstall Microsoft Visual c++ in Quickbooks