How to refund a payment in quickbooks
To refund the credit card payment to your client, just follow along.
- Login to you quickbooks accounting software and click on the + icon.
- Now click on the Refund receipts tab.
- Here you would need to complete all your refund receipts using the service or product returned.
- Now make a selection on the payment method. If you want to make the refund using credit card then check mark the box.
- Also ensure that the box that says “process credit card” is enabled.
- Congrats you have refunded a payment in quickbooks.
- Print Blank Checks in QuickBooks
- How to put a limit(budget) on Invoice in quickbooks?
- How to enter reimbursable expense in quickbooks online and enterprise 2016
- What is Unapplied Cash Payment Income In QuickBooks?
- Creating estimates in Quickbooks
- How to Add Old Expenses Already Paid into QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Credit Memo for Overpayment in Business
- Work orders in quickbooks online, pro and enterprise 2015 and 2016
- Receive Inventory in QuickBooks
- Enter Inventory in Quickbooks