How to refund a payment in quickbooks
To refund the credit card payment to your client, just follow along.
- Login to you quickbooks accounting software and click on the + icon.
- Now click on the Refund receipts tab.
- Here you would need to complete all your refund receipts using the service or product returned.
- Now make a selection on the payment method. If you want to make the refund using credit card then check mark the box.
- Also ensure that the box that says “process credit card” is enabled.
- Congrats you have refunded a payment in quickbooks.
- Enter Daily Sales in Quickbooks
- Importing the Correct .IIF file into QuickBooks
- Bank of America, quickbooks: How to connect them?
- Quickbooks Send Multiple Invoices in One Email
- How to Categorize Credit Card Payments in QuickBooks?
- Set up Employees in QuickBooks
- Change Language in Quickbooks
- Add A Bank Account in Quickbooks 2016 & 2017
- Amend 1096: How to correct and void 1099 and 1096 in quickbooks 2015
- How to Use the QuickBooks Web Connector With Your Volusion