How to refund a payment in quickbooks
To refund the credit card payment to your client, just follow along.
- Login to you quickbooks accounting software and click on the + icon.
- Now click on the Refund receipts tab.
- Here you would need to complete all your refund receipts using the service or product returned.
- Now make a selection on the payment method. If you want to make the refund using credit card then check mark the box.
- Also ensure that the box that says “process credit card” is enabled.
- Congrats you have refunded a payment in quickbooks.
- QuickBooks Printer not Activated Error Code 30. How to resolve it for quickbooks pro?
- How to upgrade QuickBooks 2014, 2015, 2016 to 2017 for mac?
- How to turn off sync manager in quickbooks pro or desktop
- QuickBooks 2014 Download
- Record/Create A Deposit in QuickBooks?
- Choose Right Network to Host QuickBooks Enterprise Desktop Version
- How to Perform QuickBooks Excel Integration
- How to Record S-corp Distribution in QuickBooks
- Create A New Company File From An Existing One QuickBooks
- What different types of users can we have in our company and how to record in quickbooks