Sage 100 2018 Version Overview
Sage Group has released its latest edition in fall 2017. It is also known as Sage 100 ERP Accounting. Sage 100 was formerly known as Sage MAS 90 and 200. It is available in 4 versions i.e. Sage 100 Standard, Sage 100 Advanced, Sage 100 Premium and Sage 100c. It connects your business in such a way that it provides you better customer experience, increases your revenue and helps you by giving you insights.
Sage released this version along with Sage 50 2018 and Sage 50c. So upgrade your previous versions to Sage 100 2018, download and install it to your system as you receive notification about it. If you come across any troubles, then contact Sage customer support by calling on their toll-free number +1844-313-4857.
Highlights of Sage 100:
- Job Cost and Payroll modules are redesigned.
- There are spell checks option in many areas.
- Warehouses can have inactive as well as restricted statuses.
- New improved Bar Code module which includes extremely simplified import process which extend support for mobile apps.
Sage 100 2018 Versions Updates
Here are some updates made in Sage 100 modules which will increase your work-flow.
Job Cost and Payroll 2.0: Sage has improvised this module for Sage 100 2018. This new improved feature will now help you in providing better work-flow. You can now easily enter data. New enhancements which are applied :
- To improve the efficiency data entry grids are used.
- You can find section grids on most of the report task windows.
- You can located calculator buttons in dollar amount fields.
- Calendar buttons are available near date fields.
- Hyperlinks option is available near related task.
Inventory Management and Bar Coding: New status settings are available to the better maintenance of warehouses.
- Inactive: If your warehouse is not in use, then you can set its status to inactive. This option will make your selection unavailable for any data entry tasks.
- Restricted: If you have to put restriction on any warehouse temporarily, you can do it. You will just have to perform physical inventory count.
Mobility for Bar Code was earlier known as Bar Code Module in Sage 100. You can now easily process transaction such as data entry, goods receipts, inventory counts, etc just by using your mobile. There are many more features which are added in Sage 100 2018.
Sage 100 2018 comes with so many benefits, so upgrade your previous versions to this latest version and enjoy the benefits. For more enquiry, call on the toll-free number of Sage customer support +1844-313-4857.
Why should we contact smbaccountants.com?
smbaccountants.com is the third party Sage consultant who provides customer support to thousands of its users worldwide. When you try to connect to Sage customer support and are unable to do so, you look for other alternatives to resolve your issues. In such circumstances, you can get in touch with smbaccountants.com. They are Sage certified experts who have a lot of experience in handling such issues. To contact them you have to call on their sage toll free number +1844-313-4857. You can call them anytime as they provide 24*7 hours service. You can also visit their website and request for Sage 100 online live chat support.
- Sage 50 2018 System Requirements
- Sage Pay Error 2003
- Sage 50 2019 System Requirements
- Sage 50 Accountants Edition Customer Support Phone Number
- Sage Estimating Customer Support Phone Number
- Sage 50 Error 1603
- "Key file not found" or "Bad key file" when opening Sage 50
- Sage 50 Premium Accounting Customer Support Phone Number
- Sage Impact Free Chat Online
- Sage 50 Premium 2019 Technical Support