Sage 50 2018 Drop Down Lists Slow to Display Error
Sage 50 is one of the most used accounting software which completely handles your accounting and all your financial needs. It is popular among small and medium industry. Previously it was known as Peachtree but later on it was changed to Sage 50. It is very simple and easy to understand. The best part is that any one can easily understand it and work on it as you don’t need a financial and accounting qualification.
Sage 50 is a user-friendly desktop accounting software with cloud access which has some enhanced and exclusive features which will help you in the growth of your organization. Sage Groups upgrades its software every year so that you can get new tools which will help you in boosting your work flow.
So, July 2017 happened to be that time of the year when Sage released its new upgraded version of Sage Accounting software i.e. “Sage 2018”. It has released its various editions of Sage 2018 like Sage 50 2018, Sage 50 2018 Canada Edition, etc.
Sage 50 2018
After the release of this new edition of Sage 50, there are certain issues which are faced by some of you. Issues like drop down list like customers’ names, items, etc are opening up slowly.
When you will come across this error, you will see the following symptoms:
- Drop down lists slow for display in your Sage 2018.0
- Drop down lists for the maintenance records are slow to display in R2018.0
- Drop down slow 2018
- Drop down lists lock up Sage 50-U.S. Edition
- When jobs list is not responding.
- Sales Order and Sales invoices are not responding to Sage 50-U.S. Edition.
- After update your Job Costing might not be responding after update.
Causes responsible for Drop down list slow to display
- This issues can effect your manage list like like your clients, vendors, etc that have significant records.
- This issue will generally appear when your managed list might be accessed in certain situations while maintaining reports.
Resolution of Sage 50 2018 Drop Down Lists Slow to Display Error
To resolve this Sage error, you just have to update your Sage to the latest update to Sage 2018.0.1
Need Professional Help?
- Sage 50 Error Messages
- Sage Pay Error Codes
- Sage Error Code 1327 : Invalid Drive
- Sage Fixed Assets Customer Support Phone Number
- Features of Sage One Payroll
- Peachtree Accounting Software Installation: Features & Benefits
- Transfer Sage to Another Computer
- Sage Data Corruption
- Sage Timesheet Support Chat
- Set Up Sage Pay As A Payment Gateway