- 1 Sage 50 2018 Premium Accounting
- 2 What’s new with Sage 50 Premium 2018?
- 3 Sage 50 Premium Accounting 2018: Features & More
- 4 Features Meant For Sage 50c Subscribers Only
- 5 Sage 50 Premium Accounting 2018 System Requirements
Sage 50 Premium Accounting 2018 is most recommended Accounting solution for your small and medium business. This latest release has some exceptional features such as advanced budgeting and multi-company consolidations.
Along with it, you can enjoy benefits of serialized inventory, access to more than 140 modified financial reports and statements. You get work with many powerful tools which will give boost to your business.
There is a Sage Business Care Plan with all of Sage 50 2018 software from which you can choose whether you want to RENT your software (subscribe) or OWN it (Perpetual License).
1. Accounting Tools:
The Sage 50 Premium Accounting is user-friendly and comes with module-level security and automated accounting checks. It is installed in your system, so you can control it locally.
- You can send Invoice to your customers through email.
- Track your Cash Flow to meet present and forthcoming payments.
- Manage inventory through numerous methods.
- Control job cost and revenue at phase and expense code level.
- Module-level security and other available options for you.
2. Inventory Management:
You can now easily close a deal according to your comfort and save money.
- You can easily track your inventory based on user-defined attributes.
- Set product cost accordingly as well as offer quality discounts.
- Automatic restoration of inventory at many levels.
- Use of serialized inventory to track warranty claims.
3. Business Intelligence:
It provides various vital information and generate reports with the help of many integrated application like Microsoft Excel.
- Create templates for sales, purchasing, inventory and financial reports.
- Combine all information from different files and other databases.
- Up to date reports.
With so many benefits, just upgrade your Sage 50 2018 Premium Accounting. Download and install it to your system.
If you’re looking for best software options to ensure the financial well-being of your organization, then Sage 50 Premium Accounting is the friend you have been looking for.
In fact, the 2018 version of the software is even more beneficial with advanced features and extraordinarily effective tools. You start getting advanced budgeting alternatives along with multi-company consolidation benefits as soon as you install the Sage 50 Premium Accounting 2018 on your system. In addition, the management of inventory is serialized with the help of this software application.
It also allows you to enjoy easy access to over 140 customizable financial statements and reports.
Common Features of Sage 50 Premium Accounting 2018
When you are planning to use Sage 50 Premium Accounting 2018, you must be aware of the features that the software offers.
Some of them are as follows:
1. Simplified Installation
With the Sage 50 Premium Accounting 2018 version, compatibility issue is an ancient problem. The software is Outlook 2016 compatible. Adding to it, the screens that you get while installing the software are simplified enough so that users can easily go for it.
2. Modern User Interface
One of the most attractive features of the 2018 version of the software is the modern look of the main Sage 50 window. The monochrome color scheme with enough of white space provides a magnificent appearance to the user interface.
The flat presence of icons and menus pull users towards the screen space. It is the best fit for high-resolution monitors and hence it offers a clear display of anything on-screen.
3. Retrieval via Last Activity Date
When you have a large volume of data in your system, it is difficult to retrieve them when needed urgently. With Sage 50 Premium Accounting 2018, you can easily retrieve your inventory items and select them by last activity date.
You can also mark the rest of the data as inactive. The same can be done for customers and vendors, which in turn will save your time and effort by keeping unnecessary data inactive.
4. Check Register Column
To find out whether a particular check issued has been cleared or it is yet to be cleared, you can have a separate column showing Cleared Date on the Check Register as well as Cash Disbursements Journal reports.
5. Better Click to Pay Option
In Sage 50 Premium Accounting 2018, you get an improved version of the Click to Pay option. In the earlier versions, users had a chance to include payment link in emailed invoices with the help of which they had an option to pay online.
Unfortunately, the Pay Now link was common for all users in that case. The 2018 version, however, has made an intelligent decision by giving users an option to either turn off or turn on that option for customers.
Features Meant For Sage 50c Subscribers Only
In Sage 50 Premium Accounting 2018 version, users have two alternatives provided by Sage Business Care Plan to choose. One is to subscribe to the software, which is like using the same on RENT basis while another one is to OWN it via Perpetual License.
While the above-mentioned features are common to both the group of users, there are some features that are only there for Sage 50c subscribers.
Some such features have been listed below:
1. Sage Capture
This is the feature with the help of which users can take a picture of a receipt, and have their details saved on their mobile devices. It will let you transfer or import the transaction-related details into Sage 50. This image gets added as an attachment and it is stored in OneDrive account. Remember, you must have MS-Office 365 Business Premium to enjoy this feature.
2. Sage Intelligence
With new Office 365, Sage Intelligence Reporting financial reporting brings the best out of the latest premium accounting software version. To access the feature, it is important for you to have Microsoft Office 365 Business Premium dashboard. You can either choose from the inbuilt balance sheet and income statement formats or else you can create a new one from scratch.
3. Office 365 Permissions
In the 2018 version, you get five new security groups for a detailed control on the usage of Sage 50 integrations, including Sage Capture, Sage Contact, Sage Intelligence, etc.
4. Sage Automation
In association with Beanworks, Sage 50 Premium Accounting software offers accounts payable automation. This helps in entering or coding invoices along with approving the same. Electronic payments are also made easy with the automation of the application.
Whether it is Sage 50 Premium Accounting 2018 US Edition or Canada Edition, there are certain system requirements to be fulfilled before installing the same.
The requirements are as follows:
- 0 GHz or more for Pro and Premium Edition
- 0 GHz or more for Quantum and Accountant Edition
- 4GB RAM, 6GB recommended
- MAPI-friendly tools
- 2GB hard disk space
- Latest Internet Explorer version
- Microsoft® supported version of Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.atest Microsoft updates required
- 32-bit versions of MS-Word and Excel 2010, 2013, and 2016 for Word and Excel integration
- 256-color or higher SVGA monitor
- Minimum resolution – 1024×768
- Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2 terminal services
- High-speed internet connection
- Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 for multi-user support
- Microsoft Office 365 Business Premium for Sage 50 Cloud integration to MS-Office 365
Need Professional Help?
If you get stuck anywhere in the process, feel free to get in touch with SMBAccountants Team, Which is available 24/7.
- Sage 50 2018 Canada Version
- Sage 50 Accounts Essentials
- Uninstall Sage 50 Accounts Completely
- Sage 50 First Accounting Customer Support Phone Number
- “Key File Not Found” or “Bad Key File” When Opening Sage 50
- Sage 50c 2018 : Features
- Sage 50 Smart Posting Error
- Sage 50 Generic COM Error
- Sage 50 Quantum 2018 : Features
- Sage 50 Premium Accounting Customer Support Phone Number