Sage 50 2018 edition is the recent upgraded version by Sage Group. It is a desktop accounting software with cloud access. You can now simply enjoy working with Sage 50 2018 because its gives you more freedom and flexibility.
It has various enhanced features that will boost your work-flow by helping in tracking your expenses and managing your inventory. It will also help in organizing your invoices and other financial data.
Sage 50 2018 Accounts Professional System Requirements
- The frequency of processor for Pro and Premium Edition should be minimum 1.0 GHz though 2.0 is recommended or higher.
- If a user is working with Quantum and Accountant Edition then it is recommended that their Multiple-core processor should be 2.33 GHz or higher though 2.0 GHz will also work.
- RAM should be 4 GB though it is recommended to be 6 GB.
- The minimum space required in hard-disk is 2 GB along with 1 GB for installation.
- It functions best with Windows 10 while it also supports Microsoft Windows 7/8/8.1
- The monitor requirement is that it should be 256 colour or higher SVGA monitor.
- The minimum resolution of screen should be 1024 X 768.
- Forms which are sent from email require MAPI-compliant email client along with Internet connection and email service.
- Internet Explorer 11.0
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6, also additional 280 MB to 850 MB.
- For Word and Excel integration integration, it requires 32-bit versions of Microsoft Word and Excel 2010, 2013 or 2016.
- If a user wants to integrate their Sage 50c to Microsoft Office 365 then the requirements is that they should have 365 Business Premium.
- High speed internet connection is required.
Sage 50 Accounts Professional 2018 Features
- Improved Error Connections: You can now easily edit your journals, retract credits and payments from an incorrect invoice. You can now keep your accounts up-to-date and accurate.
- Surfacing Information: You can now easily analyse data.
- Drill down on aged debtors and creditors: With this feature you can now get an insight about your cash flow.
- Streamlined dialog boxes: You can now easily search for information.
- User interface consistency: With this feature you can now easily customize your data and it will be saved as it is when you will log out.
- Sage Drive: You can now easily link your data to cloud. Now you can easily share real-time data with your accountants and clients.
- Bank Feeds powered by Yodlee: You can now easily adjust your accounts and bank balances. It will easily generate error free receipts and data entry.
- Get paid faster with Invoice Payments: If you add Pay Now button to your invoice, your customers can easily pay to you. It is one of the easiest and secure way for payments.
With such exception features, update your Sage previous versions to Sage 50 Accounts Professional 2018 and enjoy its features.
Need Professional Help?
If any users have some issues while updating their Sage 50 to the latest version of Sage 50 2018, then they can contact Sage Customer support. You can call on their toll free number. There are certain instances when a user is unable to connect with Sage customer support and they look for other options. smbaccountants.com is Sage support consultant. They have an elite team of Sage experts who have provided assistance to various users worldwide. To contact them you have to call on their Customer support toll free number Chat now.
- Sage 50 Quantum 2018 : Features
- Sage 50 vs QuickBooks
- Sage Runtime Error
- Sage 50 Cloud Hosting : Benefits & Features
- Sage 50 serial number and activation key
- Transfer Sage to Another Computer
- New Features & New Updates Release Sage 50 2019
- Sage 50 Does Not Open
- Sage 50 Accounts Essentials
- Sage 50 Premium Accounting Customer Support Phone Number