- 1 Why Sage 50 cannot open the database or company file & How to Fix It?
- 2 Cause of The Sage 50 Cannot Open The Database or Company File
- 3 Solution of The Sage 50 Cannot Open The Database or Company File
Why Sage 50 cannot open the database or company file & How to Fix It?
Sage 50 is breathtaking and remarkable accounting software, which is basically generated for credit card processing, manufacturing, record administration, payroll and currency processing for small and medium size business. It is growing day by day more effectively with time period. Sage is maintaining the time management in better way. It is now become best solution to manage list, taxes, money, invoice, and more. It is the blend of efficiency and control of the desktop resolution with safety.
With this software the user can track their payment method and considered as the best technical tool especially for taxes and reporting. This technical tool keeps your business secure, safe and up to date. But while using this technical tool comes with much error, this error should be fix within time duration. This error may stop your workflow, and you will not able to perform your important task for you business.
Cause of The Sage 50 Cannot Open The Database or Company File
- Damaged and corrupted company files of your system.
- Attacked of virus and infection of malware and virus of the system.
- Moved or deleted key files or it may be deleted manually mistakenly.
- Some time the user may be improperly shutdown.
- Due to connection lost and network error.
Solution of The Sage 50 Cannot Open The Database or Company File
1. Solution One: Restart The System
- Test with their sample company first
- Open the same company file and click on next
- Click on finish and restart the system.
2. Solution Two: Check The Firewall Settings
- Check the properly configuration of firewall on their server.
- Also check the network connection.
- Check the company data is stored on a server.
- The user needs to move the data into new folder.
- The user needs to make sure they give full permission to everyone.
- Open the data and new folder.
3. Solution Three: Restart The Computer
- Open the file and restart the computer where the data is located.
- And again try to open the file.
- If still face the same error on your system you need to contact on our Sage 50 technical support team.
4. Solution Four: Check Antivirus
- Check the antivirus and firewall setting on your system.
5. Solution Five: Work with SAJ Folder
- Right select the SAJ folder, click on properties
- Click on security tab.
- Click on and open the SAJ folder.
- Delete and locate the file process.pid.
- After complete this steps you need to restart your computer.
Need Professional Help?
The customer can contact us on our Sage 50 support team for any help. Our team are highly educated and experienced for this domain. We know how handle our query in better way. You are all welcome to call us on our toll free number Chat now. This support number is available 24*7 for your further assistance. Email and chat support are also available for the user.
- Sage 50 Freezes when Creating A Backup : Sage Backup Problems
- Sage 50 Error 0057 Rel 2013.2
- Sage 500 ERP Online Support
- Sage 50 Does Not Open in Windows 10
- Uninstall Sage 50 Accounts Completely
- Sage 50 Cannot Open The Database or Company File
- Sage 50 Printer not activated error code -30
- Sage 50 Live Chat Support
- Sage 50 Quantum 2018 : Features
- Sage 50 Construction Accounting Customer Support Phone Number