- 1 What is Sage 50 Error 0057 Rel 2013.2 & How to Fix It?
- 2 How to Resolve Sage 50 Error 0057 Rel 2013.2
What is Sage 50 Error 0057 Rel 2013.2 & How to Fix It?
Sage 50 is a user-friendly comprehensive accounting solution. Previously it was known as Peachtree. It is one of the best desktop platform with cloud flexibility. It helps you in managing your finances and inventory as well as keep tracks of your bills and invoices.
It effectively manages your business but on certain occasions you can come across some common errors like Sage 50 Error 0057 REL 2013.2, Sage 50 error code 1935, Sage 50 Error Code 30 and Sage 50 Error 1603. For those situations Sage has provided resolution.
Error Type: Sage Error 0057 Rel 2013.2
This sage error occurs in Sage 50. When a user encounters this error then their Sage 50 accounting software stops working. It occurs when you are trying to access a company file or printing a report.
You will receive the following error message:
After receiving this Sage 50 error, your system may crash. Other reasons responsible for this error are unsuspected software error in device driver and printer issues.
How to Resolve Sage 50 Error 0057 Rel 2013.2
Sage is a easy to use software but on few cases when a user come across some technical errors. For such cases Sage experts have recommended some solutions to resolve this error.
1. Solution One: If you encounter this error while you were trying to access or print a report
- Try to use different printer to print your reports from Sage 50.
- Check whether you can print reports now.
2. Solution Two: Switch to standard form
- Check your forms.
- Change it to standard forms.
- If there is no error then click on correct custom form again.
3. Solution Three: Delete Temp Folder
- Click on Windows Start option + R to open Run command.
- In search option type %temp%
- Click on OK.
- Click on Edit.
- Click on Select All option to select all the temp files in the folder.
- Select Delete Key or you can also right click on the highlighted files and click on delete.
Here are a few methods by which you can easily resolve you Sage 50 Error 0057 Rel 2013.2.
Need Professional Help?
If you get stuck anywhere in the process, feel free to get in touch with SMBAccountants Team, Which is available 24/7.
- Sage 50 Generic COM Error
- Sage 50 Quantum 2019 Support
- New Features & New Updates Release Sage 50 2019
- Sage 50 there was a problem activating
- Sage 50 2018 U.S. Edition: Features
- Sage 50 Pro Accounting Software
- Sage 50 Error 1327: Invalid Drive
- Sage 50 Accounts Essentials
- Sage 50 US Edition Customer Support Phone Number
- Sage 50 Pro Accounting Customer Support Phone Number