- 1 What is Fix Sage 50 Error 1327 & How to Fix It?
- 2 Causes of Sage 50 Error 1327
- 3 How to Fix Sage Payroll Error 1327: Invalid Drive?
- 4 Alternate Methods to Resolve Sage 50 Error 1327
What is Fix Sage 50 Error 1327 & How to Fix It?
Sage 50 is a fantastic accounting software which is created for small and medium sized industries. It supports the growing business in managing the finance account in a more organized and efficient way.
Sage 50 is a renowned accounting software in the present time. The users don’t need any technical training to operate this tool. It is a user friendly software and easy to use by everyone. Well, it is a fantastic and wonderful software.
While using this software, the customer may encounter multiple errors such as Sage 50 error 3110, Sage error 1327 and other errors.
Causes of Sage 50 Error 1327
- Incomplete installation or corrupt download of Sage 50 complete accounting software.
- Damaged and corrupted in Windows registry from a latest Sage accounting software
- Due to malware or virus infection which is the reason for corrupted wind
- ows system files.
- Mistakenly or maliciously deleted important files.
- Operating system or registry indicating a temporary or invalid drive
- Incomplete installation of Sage 50 complete accounting software
- Corrupt download of the complete Sage 50 accounting software
- Malware or virus
- OWS system files
- Maliciously deleted files
How to Fix Sage Payroll Error 1327: Invalid Drive?
The management of payroll in an organization is quite a difficult process.
Sage products concerned with payroll processing make the management of the same easier and hassle-free. When it comes to software applications that make the maintenance of records and data less complex, the complications and errors cannot be ignored.
There are situations where you may face problems in installing or executing a program. One such Sage error is 1327. The error message that you receive in this case is Invalid Drive. This error normally occurs while users attempt to install office 365 component update.
1. Solution One: Restart The System
- Restart the system and try to open the software. Restart perv
- Check the multi – support environment. The user needs to close the software before starting the new task.
2. Section Two: Restart The Server
- Restart the computer as well as restart the server.
- If the file was open at the time access software, there may be possibilities that their file has been corrupted and damaged.
- When task completed, please try to reopen it.
3. Solution Three: Repair & Fix The Damaged File Due to Occurrence of Sage 50 Error 1327
- The user needs to rename the file and select it to run and fix or repair errors on the server.
- The user needs to follow each step to repair and fix the error. It is recommended that they need to follow complete process step by step.
- At this place, the user will view the option, so as to search company file. They need to select and fix-repair it.
- Before completing this task, the user needs to restore a backup file on the desktop for the safety of their data. After saving this file, they can delete the company data folder and company data file. Always remember that backup file should be saved on your folder.
4. Solution Five: Disable IPv6
Some common causes include:
- Server being rebooted
- Network cable damage
- Other network software interfering
- VPNs being used
- Wireless networks
- A bad NIC sending junk data
- Network Interface Cards (NIC) is going into hibernation mode
- Network router is unplugged
Alternate Methods to Resolve Sage 50 Error 1327
1. Solution One: Creating Missing Drive Temporarily
Rather than choosing the above-mentioned solutions to get rid of the Invalid Drive error in Sage 50 payroll, you can also create missing drive temporarily to complete your installation successfully.
To do so, you can follow the below-mentioned methods:
A. Method One: To Creating Missing Drive Temporarily
The first way of creating a missing drive for temporary purpose, you can insert a USB removable storage device and provide the drive letter to it.
The steps to be followed are as under:
- Insert the USB removable storage device
- Go to Computer and check the drive letter allocated to the USB removable storage device. This will automatically let the next available drive letter be allocated to the removable storage device
- If the missing drive is allocated, install the Sage software
- If the allocated drive is different, hold Windows + R. In the search text box, type msc
- Click OK
- Right-click the USB removable storage device
- Select Change Drive Letter and Paths. Click Change
- Choose Assign the following drive letter. In the drop-down list, select the missing drive based on your error message
- Click OK and Yesto confirm
- Install the Sage software
- Remove the drive after the installation
B. Method Two: To Creating Missing Drive Temporarily
If not satisfied with the above method, you can opt for the second method of creating a virtual drive using the subst command.
The steps to be followed are listed below:
- Press Windows + R
- In the text box, type cmd
- Click OK
- If you are not logged in as administrator, you need to change the status first. To do that:
- Go to All Programs
- Select Accessories
- Right-click Command Prompt
- Choose Run as administrator
- You will get a DOS prompt after step no -3, type subst c: m:\
- Press Enter
- Type exit at the DOS prompt
- Press Enter
- Install Sage Accounts
- Remove the virtual drive and restart your system
Note: “m” in step no. – 5 is an example of the drive name
Once you have already progressed and completed the installation process successfully, you must not forget updating system registry.
To achieve this, you need to:
- Backup your registry
- Click Start
- Click Run
- In the text box, type Regedit
- Click OK
- Go for the following folder
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows| CurrentVersion\ Explorer\User Shell
- Look at the right panel and search for the incorrect drive on the list
- Modify the same to the point to C:\path
Need Professional Help?
After performing all the steps with solutions, if the user still faces the same error on the computer, the user can call on our toll free number Chat now. The Sage 50 technical support team is always prepared for any assistance and support to the customer or chat with Sage 50 support chat team and get your Sage issue resolved.
- Sage 50 Construction Accounting Customer Support Phone Number
- Sage 50 Login Error
- Sage 50 Error Connecting To Database
- Sage 50 Email Writer Error Code 30
- Sage 50 Upgrade Error
- Sage 50 Freezes when Creating A Backup : Sage Backup Problems
- Sage 50 accounting could not be started
- Sage 50 Error 1603
- Sage 50 Email Setup
- Sage 50 2018 Canada Version