What is Sage 50 Error Code 1721 & How to Fix It?
Sage 50 Error Code 1721 signifies that There is a problem with this Windows Installer Package. You require a program to complete the installation process that could not run and would ask you to connect with Us for the resolution.
This Error Code is directly connected with Windows Installer. This message will be received when you try to attempt any uninstallation or installation process, and the process will stop responding once the Windows Installer is corrupt or damaged or you may also face some problems that are preventing the program to get installed that you are trying to install. When you receive this error message, it means that you are not able to complete the installation or uninstallation process.
What are The Possible Causes of Sage 50 Error Code 1721?
These are the possible reasons due to which this error can be caused.
- Windows Installer is still unregistered or not registered properly.
- Windows Installer may comprise some corrupt or damaged file.
- Some latest version of Windows Installer is available online.
- The user has not properly cleaned out Windows Installer
These are the estimated reasons, there can be numerous unknown reasons that can directly or sometimes indirectly cause Sage 50 Error Code 1721. Our technical team will help you in finding the root cause of the error and will suggest you the possible solution for the cause so that you will not face it again and will also try to make you understand how skillfully we have solved your issue.
How Can You Fix Sage 50 Error Code 1721?
These are the set of instructions that you need to follow to resolve the sage 50 error code 1721:
Total Time: 6 minutes
Restart your PC and then Press F8 from your keyboard right after BIOS message.
Now, Select Safe Mode from the options and your system will start in Safe Mode.
Log-in to your Administration account.
Click on Start and then open Run and Type “cmd” , this will open command prompt.
When command prompt is open, and type “msiexec/unregister” and then press enter key.
Now, on your command prompt windows, type “msiexec/register “
Type Exit so that you can quit from command prompt. You can close it using pointer option
Need Professional Help?
We have all the solutions uploaded on our website related to Sage. Other errors like Sage Payroll Error 1046 or Sage 50 accounting could not be started may also occur and we can provide you solution for the error. From our website smbaccountants.com, you can also go for live chat support or call us on our Toll-Free Number Chat now or e-mail us your problem and get solution anytime.
- Sage 50 First Accounting Customer Support Phone Number
- Sage 50 Error 1603
- Sage 50 US Edition Customer Support Phone Number
- Sage 50 error 1618 : Another installation is already in progress
- Sage 50 Email Writer Error Code 30
- Sage 50 Email MAPI errors
- Sage 50 Email Setup
- Sage 50 2018 Upgrade: Features & Benefits
- Sage 50 2018 Running Slow
- Sage 50 Pro Accounting Customer Support Phone Number