What is Sage 50 Error loading company file & How to Fix It?
Sage 50 is an accounting software used by most of the middle and small industries globally. It is an user-friendly software that will was formerly known as Peachtree Accounting. This business management software is a subscription based merchandising solution which helps in cash flow management, bill payment, etc.
Sage 50 will help you managing your finances but there are occasions where your software may crash due to some technical error like “loading company file”.
There are other common errors to which you may encounter while working in Sage 50 accounting software like, Sage 50 Error 0057 REL 2013.2, Sage 50 Error 1603 or Sage 50 Error Connecting to Database. To resolve them follow the solutions recommended by Sage professionals
Causes of Error “Loading Company File”
You will encounter this Sage error when you are working on Sage 50 U.S. Edition. Your system may crash or your software will stop working. You cannot run any program or any file. You may also loose some data when your system crashes.
You will receive following error message which states:
The causes for this errors are:
- Some invalid company is trying to automatically open your file.
- Computers installed in a network may not have the same build or release.
- You might have not installed the service release in all systems.
- You are trying to open workstation before installing updates.
- You may have stored the backup on a different system who does not have same release or build as the system that had created backup..
Solution of Sage 50 Error Loading Company File
To resolve sage 50 error loading company file, You need to follow the mentioned below steps:
Total Time: 10 minutes
Run Sage software on your system.
Install the updates on your server as well as workstation.
Force open your Splash Screen.
Restore all your backup data on your system.
Delete all your damaged data files which exist in your company data folder.
Close Sage and restart your system.
Check whether all the update are installed correctly.
The solution mentioned above is recommended by Sage experts. If this error still persist while you are running your Sage 50 accounting software then you should seek help from Sage customer support.
Need Professional Help?
- Sage 50 Generic COM Error
- Sage 50 Multi-User Mode
- “Key File Not Found” or “Bad Key File” When Opening Sage 50
- Sage 50 Error Messages
- Sage 50 Not Enough Memory for Printing
- Install Sage 50 2018: Benefits/Features
- Sage 50 Error 3110 : File System Error
- Sage 50 Business Intelligence Reporting
- Sage 50 2018 Upgrade: Features & Benefits
- Sage 50 Decline Error Code 14