Sage 50 Error Messages Overview
Previously known as Peachtree Accounting, Sage 50 is one of the most important business management software, which is based on subscription (monthly, half-yearly or annually). Sage 50 is an easily usable accounting software which is used to help in the growth of small businesses. The main features include regular accounting functions, for example: accounts receivable and accounts payable; managing Cash flow and bill payments. It also helps a business to process faster, and comprise industry-specific functionalities, which can be utilized by almost 40 employees.
Sage 50 is enhanced with modern accounting tools which include inventory-management & module-level security. The user can also increase options for services on payroll and helps in credit card processing to enable the user to manage his/her finances. Sage 50 is mobile friendly and works best with the well-known productivity tools, like, Microsoft Office and also Sage-endorsed third-party applications. There are times when the Sage users encounter errors.
Benefits of Sage 50 Software
The following enumerated are the benefits of Sage software:
- Sage 50 is flexible enough so that CPAs and non-accountants can use it for their work.
- Sage 50 is helps in important business operations and goes beyond accounting
- Sage 50 consists of basic accounting modules which includes options, both; for credit card processing along with managing inventory, reporting and a dashboard that can be customized to access speedily to essential data.
Error can affect adversely any software. And Sage 50 is no exception. Several Sage 50 errors hinder the work-flow and approaching sage 50 technical support can resolve the issue.
How to Fix Sage 50 Error Messages?
Following are the Sage 50 Errors and the ways they can be fixed:
1. Sage 50 Error 1324
The problem occurs right after selecting English as the installation language.
In case you’re using a Windows XP, to resolve the issue, you must do the following:
- Go to Control panel
- Select Region & Language
- Go to the option termed Advanced
- In Drop-down, select the English option; for the programs which are non-Unicode in nature.
- Click on OK and restart computer
The Error is caused due to the following:
- Issues with Background Information
- Issues with Anti Virus Program
- Issues with Damaged Installation Files
- Issues with .NET Framework
Please follow the suggested steps:
- Go to Windows Start -> Control Panel -> go on to Windows Updates Note. If there are any essential updates which are available (for example.NET). If those updates are incomplete, remember to install the updates. Then attempt re-installing the Sage Accounting Software again.
- After the all the procedures mentioned above, Select Change Settings.
- After more procedures that you must go through, double-click on Service option. Next, select Stop.
- Re-install Sage 50
- If the installation of Sage 50 is successful, head back to the steps you had followed prior to making the change(s) and turn all back to as it had been prior to the change.
There are other errors like Sage 50 Error 3110, Sage 50 Error 3111, Sage 50 Accounts Error 1935, Sage 50 Accounts Error 1603, etc. All of these can be or needs to be rectified.
Need Professional Help?
In case it becomes a little too hard on you, you can always call on our Sage 50. Our very experienced support team is efficient and quick enough to handle issues & provide proper resolutions without much time-consumption. How can you get I touch with us other than via phone? You can do so via live chat,or through email. We promise earliest resolution of the problem which hinders your usage of the Software.