SAGE 50 Generic COM Error, Unable to send all emails or Failed to output
Sage 50 is a highly prominent accounting software and it has gained a brand name for itself in the accounting world. It has numerous features, basically the upgraded version which contains many features that have made this software’s demand very high in the market.
Due to numerous features, maximum small and medium sized industries are strongly switching towards this amazing accounting software. Now it has become every one’s preference.
It also assists in multiple important activaties such as inventory tracking, flow management and tracking payments. Sage 50 accounting software is extremely safe, secure and manages data with complete safety configurations.
No software is free from errors. The user can fix the error and problems before doing their work on Sage such as Error 2 MAPI_E_FAILURE and SAGE 50 Generic Com Error.
Causes of SAGE 50 Generic Com Error
- It may be due to multiple versions of Outlook installed.
- Sometime due to outlook set to run as administrator, it could be one reason.
- Due to enabled User Account Control (UAC)
- It may be due to improper email setting.
- Incomplete and corrupted email writer setting.
Resolutions of the SAGE 50 Generic Com Error
1. Solution One: Check The Outlook Version Compatibility
- The user needs to check their version of Outlook compatible for their Sage software.
- Install all latest updates for the versions of Outlook.
- After completing this task, again try to send email.
2. Solution Two:
- First shutdown all the programs and right click. Then select Outlook shortcut and click on Properties.
- Click on the Compatibility tab, here tick on Run this program as an admin check box.
- Click on Ok and right click on Sage software shortcut and click on Properties.
- After completing this task, try to email the document again.
3. Solution Three:
- The user needs to check the setting of Microsoft Outlook open correctly.
- Close Microsoft Outlook and reopen it.
- On your computer, the user needs to right click on any word document file and click on Send.
- Hold the Windows Key+R and write the name/control Microsoft. Default Programs and press the Enter button.
4. Solution Four:
- If the user has an issue with invoice, purchase order, sales order, statement or remittance layout, or try to remove the email signature.
- Go to the setting and click on Email Default
- Click on relevant issues such as issue with invoice layout.
Need Professional Help?
With smbaccountants.com, the customer can resolve their issue in a better way. Sage 50 Technical Support Solution team is always ready to assist you with the best solution. Our team is specialized in this domain. We will provide the best possible solution and information to the customer and solve their SAGE 50 Generic Com Error. After this, they can use this software effectively and efficiently. If the customer wants any help or assistance regarding the sage software, they can directly call us on Sage 50 Technical Support Phone Number smbaccountants.com and our sage experts are available 24*7.