For technical issues and immediate assistance in Sage ACT, call us toll free <1844-313-4857> or Tech Chat with our experts and get prompt responsive support.
We Can Lend A Hand.
Why Sage ACT Tech Chat is your support-desk?
Online chat allows you to use immediately connect with our Customer Support team through our website. We have Sage experts who are available 24/7 to answer your concerns. Instant chat option is available right on the footer. Leave questions for us and we’ll help you via chat.
If you are a Sage ACT customer, you can contact live chat support via:
- Go to the smbaccountants.com.
- Select the topic you need help with and the problem you’re having. Some information that might help with your problem is displayed.
- If the extra details doesn’t help, click on next.
- Proceed with your preferred contact method.
- You will see an option to request tech chat support. Click Click to Chat .
A tech chat company representative will esquire you to elaborate your problem, and do their best to talk you through possible solutions.
What is Sage ACT?
Sage ACT is a program package related to the Sage CRM (Customer Relation Management) incepted by Sage Group of companies that accords you with additional ability of keeping an on the customers as well as prospective ones in the database. It is compatible to be used with Windows software with the data being preferable stored under the database of SQL Server. It can be smoothly integrated and connected with various application of Microsoft like Microsoft Word, Microsoft, Outlook and Microsoft Excel. Some of the exceptional features are listed below:
- Schedule & Task Management:Accords the user with automatic task scheduling in accordance with calendar. You are also provided with intimation regarding the any imperative task or meeting to held with clients or vendors and customers.
- Contact Management: Allows users to design and organize all customer information in one central repository, thereby making that information readily available to all users.
- Communication Tools: Provides software-based communication tools.
- Dashboards and Reports: A variety of dashboards provide information on key activities. These help users to track and spot new business areas and opportunities. Statistical data is also available when and where needed.
- Email Facilities: Along with the integration with MS Word, Outlook and Excel, ACT! has an added Web page integration module, which can be linked to different social media networks from 2010 versions on-wards. ACT!2012 can also be integrated with Gmail and other Google applications.
- Scratchpad: Introduced in the version released in 2012, the Scratchpad is a virtual note pad. This allows users to quickly jot down notes and reminders. These notes can also be exported to multiple databases.
Why we are here?
Since Sage ACT handles all your financial needs and accounting tasks, it is a complicated task to install, update and upgrade the software. This is why our experts are sitting online, to provide you with instant tech chat support. All you need to do is just provide the experts with your issue and we will handle the rest. With our Sage ACT live chat support you can get rid of any small confusion and problem.
Sage ACT Basic Error Guides.
Sage ACT Pro Error 17058 (Registry Error) – ‘Microsoft SQL Server – Error Code 17058’
Fixing Error 17058:
- Select and click on the ‘Start’ icon.
- In the field labeled ‘Search, type in ‘Command’.
- Keep the keys ‘CTRL and Shift pressed together on the keyboard and then press on ‘Enter’ button.
- Once a dialog pop-up box for permission appears, click on ‘Yes’ tab.
- Now a black box of Command window along with blinking cursor pops up, Type the command ‘regedit’ and then hit on ‘Enter’ key.
- A new window labeled ‘Registry Editor’ is opened, under which the key related to Sage ACT Pro Error 17058 which is required to be backed-up.
- From the menu of File locate and select the option of Export
- While saving the file, under the list of ‘Save In’ click on the folder to save the file as per preferred location for the backup file of Sage ACT Pro key.
- Under the field of File Name type-in a different name like ‘Sage ACT Pro Backup’ for the saved backup file.
- Next select the branch under Export Range box for the file and then click on ‘Save’ tab.
- This will save the file with the extension of ‘.reg’ file
- Now the backup file for Sage ACT Pro registry entry is saved.
Please make sure your browser allows pop-ups, and you have no plug-ins enabled that could prevent the Live Chat window from opening.
*If live chat isn’t available in your language, you can access the English-language chat 24 hours a day.
Talk to us
Help chat with our experts online or have us call you right away. You can also schedule a time for our customer support unit to call you whenever you’re ready. Answer a few questions and we’ll give you the most suitable options.