For technical issues and immediate assistance in Sage CRM, call us toll free 1844-313-4857 or Customer Support Chat with our experts and get responsive assistance.
We Can Lend A Hand.
Why Sage CRM Customer Support Chat is your go to prompt assistance?
Online chat allows you to access instant messaging option to connect with our proficient Customer Support team through our website. We house Sage experts who are available round the clock to respond to all your queries. Instant chat alternative is available right on the screen in the footer section. Leave your problems in detail there and our experts will get in touch with you soon.
If you are a Sage CRM customer, you can contact our live chat support through:
- Go on the smbaccountants.com.
- Next from the list of topic, select the one that is same or as close to your issue segment and require support for.
- Further, more details regarding the issue can be filtered to help narrow down the resolution
- If the details provided doesn’t help, click on next.
- Choose your method of contact.
- You will see an option to request chat support. Click Live Chat .
A customer support chat representative will inquire you to detail your problem, and then to their best ability will provide feasible solutions for the same.
What is Sage CRM?
Sage CRM is financial software that takes care of all your business’ accounting and finances needs under one platform. From all the tax related issues to banking accounts along with flexible and systematic solutions, Sage CRM is your in house accounting platform. CRM (Customer Relationship Management) edition of Sage supports business to grow their network amongst customers and vendors.
With this software in hand, many business owners can streamline their activities which in turn helps navigate and establish strong communication with the customers through different departments responsible for direct connection with the customers such as marketing, sales and customer support. Sage CRM has reached heights of popularity due to its impeccable reach and support for both local and international customers and also in regards with its tools made for small to medium sized companies.
- Easy to use with simple navigation, you can access it anywhere with rich CRM functionality across multiple mobile platforms and it’s available on-premise or in the cloud.
- Highly customizable and scalable solution that grows alongside your business.
- Integrates with key Sage solutions for a complete understanding of your customers.
- Offers you rapid return on your investment and low total cost of ownership.
Why we are here?
Since Sage ACT CRM tackles all your accounting needs, it is a intricate task to install, update and upgrade the software. This is why our proficient and experienced experts are available online, to provide you with responsive customer support chat . All you need to do is just type in your query and we handle the rest. With our Sage CRM live chat support you can eliminate any small confusion.
Sage CRM Basic Error Guides.
Interactive Dashboard Error (Dashboard Error) – ‘Dashboard has encountered a problem. Please contact your system administrator’
Fixing Dashboard Error: The majority of interactive dashboard errors are caused due to the ‘Apache Tomcat’ service not functioning properly. If the interactive dashboard does not load and run, along with error message illustrated above, then best is to try following steps:
- In consideration with the Windows version being used, locate and open your ‘Control Panel’ followed by ‘Administrative Tools’.
- Under the windows of ‘Administrative Tools’ look for ‘Services’ option and double click in order to reveal all services available with the Windows version.
- Locate the ‘Apache Tomcat service’ and then ensure whether it is running properly or not.
- In case the Apache Tomcat service is not running, then click on the service to select it and followed by clicking on the start button that is located on the left panel of the screen. You can also right click on the service and select start from the menu. (If the Windows user account does not have permission then you will need your system administrator to start the service for you.)
- If Apache Tomcat says that it is running, you should still try to reboot the service just to be sure.
- After making sure that Apache Tomcat is running properly, you can navigate back to CRM and refresh the screen by clicking on the Dashboard tab
Please make sure your browser allows pop-ups, and you have no plug-ins enabled that could prevent the Live Chat window from opening.
*If live chat isn’t available in your language, you can access the English-language chat 24 hours a day.
Talk to us
Help chat with our experts online or have us call you right away. You can also schedule a time for our customer support unit to call you whenever you’re ready. Answer a few questions and we’ll give you the most suitable options.