Sage CRM Overview
Sage CRM is tailored with a purpose to develop long-lasting customer loyalty and generate repeat sales. The default tools in the software helps to analyze, forecast, and report on key sales data. Automated marketing helps you to create, schedule, and track the marketing campaigns started by the companies. The software boosts business productivity by automating sales, marketing, and customer service and support operations. It provides your company staff with the information and processes they require and ensures that your entire team is working from same information.
Sage CRM Key Features
The potential features of Sage CRM are as follows:
- Automation of Sales: Very smartly you can distribute leads to your sales executive automatically. The display tools that are by default in the software simplifies your sales force to manage current and previous account details, activities, and opportunities. You can easily report and graphs give access to sales team to real-time data for immediate analysis and evaluation.
- Automation of Marketing: With the simple and strong marketing tools it becomes very easy for you to schedule and track marketing activities within a campaigning programme. Entire details of a campaign and the results are visible.
- Automation of Customer Care: In the competitive market of today’s time you must know the tactics to retain your clients which is considered to be an important success factor of your business. This software is stuffed with Customer Care tools that provide a complete picture of the customer data to the team. The customer data comprise of purchases; escalation and call history; support cases; e-mail; sales opportunities etc. The software enables your team to provide efficient and personalized customer service.
- MS Outlook Integration: Sage CRM is tightly integrated with Microsoft Outlook and Exchange. Changes made in Outlook are synchronized to ensure they are appropriately reflected in Sage CRM.
Sage CRM Customer Support Phone Number
At times, Sage CRM software gets encircled with certain issues that restrict user access to the software and work flow is hindered. The problem can be due to reasons like installation, update, upgrade, conversion, customization, compatibility issues, system requirements etc. Without panicky report the problem to the Sage CRM Support team by dialing the toll free Sage customer support number 1 844 3134 857.
Sage CRM Support Toll Free Number
For any query you have related to Sage CRM you can approach smbaccountants.com by dialing the support toll phone number 1 844 313 4857. The in house team will provide you the best information on Sage CRM by combining their knowledge and experience. The Sage Support team assures first call resolution after identifying the error category. The technical support team values your time and tries to offer resolution in the shortest wait time.
How to Connect Sage CRM Support on Phone
You just have to dial the toll free phone number 1 844 313 4857 and you will be connected to an expert Sage professional. We are available round the clock to handle your queries and issues. The dedicated team offers feasible solutions for all the complex Sage errors. You are guaranteed complete resolution at a minimum wait time.
Sage CRM Chat & Email support
Apart from phone support you can also connect with the support team via email. You can email to the company and the Sage representative will reply back the email within 24 hours of reporting time. One more option is through online chat with a Sage expert. This support mode provides you instant support solutions.
- Sage ERP Web Chat Support
- Sage Error Code 1920
- Sage Unknown error: -2146893813. PAWEncrypt AcquireOurContainer
- Sage System Error 8
- Sage 50 2018 Canada Version
- Sage Error Messages and Their Solutions
- Sage 50 2016 Support
- Sage ACT Error 2601
- Sage 50 US Edition Customer Support Phone Number
- Sage Grant Management Customer Support Phone Number