- 1 What is Sage Error Code 1920 & How to Fix It?
- 2 How to Resolve Sage Error Code 1920
- 2.1 1. Solution One: When A User Receives Error Message Due to Service Sage
- 2.2 Step One
- 2.3 Step Two
- 2.4 Step Three
- 2.5 Step Four
- 2.6 Step Five
- 2.7 Step Six
- 2.8 Step Seven
- 2.9 Step Eight
- 2.10 Step Nine
- 2.11 2. Solution Two: When A User Receives Error Message Due to Service Sage 50 Accounts Data Service Fail to Start
- 2.12 3. Solution Three: When A User Receives Error Message Due to Service Sage Control Service Failed to Start
What is Sage Error Code 1920 & How to Fix It?
Sage small business accounting software is developed by Sage Group. This business management software works on the Microsoft Windows Operating System. The desktop version of Sage accounting software comes with in-built cloud access apps. They will help you in running your business more efficiently. But there are certain situations when user might encounter some error while installing the Sage software like Error Code 1920.
The Sage Error 1920 is installation error. To eliminate this error user can try the resolving method give below in this article
What is Sage Error Code 1920
The Sage Error Code 1920 is the installation error which occurs when a user is trying to install Sage accounting software. When a user is installing the Sage Accounts data service on their server or PC where they have saved all the data, then they may encounter this error.
It is can be followed by other installing errors like Error Code 1923, 1721 and 1722. When a user encounter Error 1920.
They will receive the following message:
How to Resolve Sage Error Code 1920
Here are three resolving methods according to the Sage Error 1920.
1. Solution One: When A User Receives Error Message Due to Service Sage
Auto Update Manager Service failed to Start.
To resolve the Sage Error Code 1920, You need to follow mentioned below steps of solution one:
Total Time: 8 minutes
Switch on your computer.
Log on into your system as an administrator.
Restart your system.
Delete all your temporary files by selecting Windows Key+R > type %temp% > OK > Ctrl+A > press delete button on your keyboard > yes.
Disable the antivirus software which is stored in your system for sometime.
Now press Ctrl+Alt+Delete and Task Manager Window will open.
Click on Processes tab present.
End the process which is running in error message by selecting the process > End Process/ End Task
Now install the software.
2. Solution Two: When A User Receives Error Message Due to Service Sage 50 Accounts Data Service Fail to Start
- Click on Windows Key+R.
- Open the file location
- For Sage accounts v23:For 32 bit operating system: C:\Program Files\Sage\AccountsServiceV23
- For Sage accounts v23:For 64 bit operating system: C:\Program Files(x86)\Sage\AccountsServiceV23
- For Sage accounts v22:For 32 bit operating system: C:\Program Files\Sage\AccountsServiceV22
- For Sage accounts v22:For 32 bit operating system: C:\Program Files(x86)\Sage\AccountsServiceV22
- For each file give below, right click on the file, click on delete option and yes.
A. For Sage accounts v23:
B. For Sage accounts v22:
- Now close the window and try to install the Sage software again.
3. Solution Three: When A User Receives Error Message Due to Service Sage Control Service Failed to Start
- Restart your computer.
- Log on as an administrator into your system.
- Temporary disable the antivirus after running an anti-virus scan.
- Launch installation directly from Install folder in your system
- Install any Windows updates available.
- End any Sage processes which are running in your system.
By following the steps above, user can rectify Sage Error 1920.
Need Professional Help?
For more queries they can contact the smbaccountants.com for assistance. Under certain circumstances, user are unable to contact Sage customer support. In such situation, they will have to look for other alternative. One such Sage support consultant is smbaccountants.com. There Sage experts are available 24*7 to provide assistance to various users worldwide.