What is Sage Error Server Busy & How to Fix It?
Sage is a revolutionary product for the small and medium business of all sectors. It is an accounting software, which basically helps these small and medium business with their financial needs.
Though it tends to solve your maximum issues but under some conditions users may come across some technical errors. These errors like “Sage Error Server Busy” is one of the most common error. To rectify it, a user needs to follow the resolving method given below.
Cause of the Error: Sage Error Server Busy
The Error Server Busy often occurs in Sage 50 software. When a user runs a report to preview a file or document, then they will receive following message:
Users basically get three options i.e. Switch To, Retry or Cancel. The option ‘Switch To’ is avoided as system slows down or hangs.
Here are the reasons for this error:
- Previous report window is open when you are trying to take a fresh report’s print.
- Your devices have printer issues or errors.
- The previous report has used output radio buttons like trial balance or remittances, and selected Email.
How to Resolve Sage Error Server Busy
Here are two solutions for the Sage error. Users can follow any one of them accordingly.
1. Solution One
To resolve the sage error server busy, You need to follow the mentioned below steps of Solution One:
Total Time: 7 minutes
Close previous Print Window.
To locate Print Window, user will have to use Alt+TAB keys from keyboard and then click OK.
Users can also go to task bar on Windows desktop to locate Print Window.
Right click on report icon > click on “Cancel” > Yes.
2. Solution Two
- Install all Windows updates which are available.
- Restart your system.
- Login to system as administrator.
- Configure the antivirus software installed in your system.
- Exclude Sage Micropay files while configuring.
- Now you will have to restart your system again.
- Run Sage Micropay as administrator.
- You will have to now download all latest update for Sage Micropay.
- Install all these latest updated Sage Micropay.
Here are the two methods by which a user can resolve Sage error solutions. Users can find this error in Sage 50 accounting software. To resolve this error they can follows the solution above or contact Sage customer support for assistance.
Need Professional Help?
When a Sage user is having some technical issues, they try to fix the error by following solutions of errors or contacting sage customer support. But there are certain occasions when a user is unable to get in touch with sage customer support. In that case they can also contact other Sage consultant like smbaccountants.com. They have provided sage expertise to a number of users world wide. To contact them you will have to dial their customer support toll free number smb_accountants.
- Sage Simply Accounting Technical Chat Support
- Sage 50 Network Error Occurred While Communicating with The Connection Manager
- Sage 50 Server Install
- Sage The Report Has Failed to Output to Email
- Sage 50 Upgrade Error
- Sage 100c 2018
- Sage Exchange Desktop
- Sage 50 2018 Tax Update
- Features of Sage One Payroll
- Sage 50 2018 System Requirements