Sage Exchange Desktop Overview
Sage Exchange Desktop is known to be a Payment Application. It is a certified payment application with (PA‐DSS) Data Security Standard that gets integrated with Microsoft Windows-installed software such as fund raising, ERP/accounting or applications related to medical management.
How does it work?
Once you install Sage Exchange Desktop on computer of user that already has integrated application. When any credit card transaction is initiated by the user, the integrated application will make a call to Sage Exchange. It is a point where all safe and secure payment process occurs via the Sage Payment gateway.
There are certain errors that occur while using Sage Exchange Desktop. Let’s discuss some of the errors that we think you need to know about.
Sage Exchange Desktop Error
Error like “Unable to start Communication Service” may occur to your software while making any transaction. The error generally pops up in Sage Exchange Desktop 1.0.
How Can You Resolve the Sage Exchange Desktop Error?
Follow step by step procedure to get the error resolved:
- Find out Sage Exchange Desktop icon in your Windows and right click on it.
- Now, click on Exit.
- Then, right click on the system tray.
- Now, click on the Task Manager.
- In Task Manager, select process tab.
- Now, scroll down the windows that open and find out Sage Exchange Desktop.
- Now right click on the Sage Exchange Desktop.
- Then, click on End Task.
- Now, to reach Sage Exchange Legacy server, scroll down and find out.
- Now right click on the Sage Exchange Legacy Server.
- Click on End Task.
- Now, Open Start menu.
- Click on the Programs option.
- Here, you need to open Sage Payment Solutions folder.
- Finally, select Sage Exchange.
Now, once you follow the above steps, the error will be resolved. You may face some errors or you may have some queries, you can contact the us for assistance.You can have Live Chat Support with our Technical Support Team. You can contact our Sage Technical Experts on smbaccountants.com.
- Sage 300 Premium ERP Customer Support Phone Number
- Sage 50 Network Error Occurred While Communicating with The Connection Manager
- Sage 100 Standard ERP Customer Support Phone Number
- Sage Pastel Error Code 20
- Upgrading from Sage 2017 to Sage 2018
- Sage Simply Accounting Technical Chat Support
- How to Convert/Migrate SAGE 50 to QuickBooks
- Sage ACCPAC Error 49153
- Use Sage Migration Tool
- Sage Timeslips Online Chat Support